224th Booth President, Arp Camp, Yedapalle, Nizamabad, Bodhan, Telangana, BJP
Thota Venkatesh is an Indian Politician of BJP and 224th Booth President of Arp Camp in Yedapalle Mandal at Nizamabad District in the Indian State of Telangana.
Early Life and Education:
On 30th August 1999, Venkatesh was born to a couple Mr. Thota Gopala Krishna and Mrs: Anuradha resided in the village Arp Camp in Yedapalle Mandal at Nizamabad District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 2016, Venkatesh acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Government High School located at Arp Camp in Yedapalle Mandal and completed his Intermediate from Vijetha Junior College located at Bodhan in the year 2018.
He finished his Graduation from SV Degree College located at Bodhan in the year 2020 and later he discontinued.
Career in Politics:
In 2017, Ramesh entered politics with a passion for serving the people by joining the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad(ABVP) as an Active Member to promote the right perspective on the need for holistic and sustainable development in students.
Upon Joining, he was designated as the ABVP Village President from Arp Camp in Yedapalle Mandal in the year 2019, to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of Mandal Vice President of Yedapalle Mandal at Nizamabad District in the year 2019 and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
In the year 2020, Venkatesh joined in Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) and turned into a politician to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
Venkatesh takes a genuine interest in the Party and participates proactively in every activity as an Active Member executing his responsibilities following a code of conduct and for the benefit of the party’s public exposure.
Upon Joining, he was designated as the BJYM Village Vice President of Arp Camp by the BJP in 2020, to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of Village President of Arp Camp in Nizamabad District in the year 2020 and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
His ongoing dedication and true attention gained him the elected position of 224th Booth President of Arp Camp in Yedapalle Mandal in 2022, and he has since served the welfare of society by carrying out his duties properly and by the rules and regulations.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
- Venkatesh protested about the land acquisitions ten times to the collector.
- He participated in many social Programs and was involved in Rasta Roko, Bike Rallies, and Dharnas for the recognition Party and village development activities.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, and Village level meetings at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- BJP leaders staged a Maha Dharna, appealing to the central government to declare its stance on the procurement of grain just so appropriate justice can be granted to the farmers.
- He was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- As a result, Venkatesh and the leaders of the BJYM demonstrated and held numerous dharnas to help create employment opportunities for graduates.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying CC Roads, Digging Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Many social and welfare activities have been performed through the foundation for the needy and poor with a Motto to serve the People.
- As a combination of every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created a great platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
- He is very supportive of the women’s welfare societies in the village and works hard for the growth and development of the societies.
- He fulfills his obligations while also looking after the welfare of the people that live in the village and zone by resolving concerns relating to water, sanitation, and any other minor problems that may arise.
- Many service activities, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the destitute, and meals for orphaned children, were planned during the event.
- The pandemic had a devastating effect on people’s life. During the Covid crisis, it was challenging for regular people to stay alive.
- Venkatesh was a responsible leader who maintained to contribute even when the situation was terrible.
- During the Pandemic Period, he handed out fruits, meal packets, and water bottles to the people living by the roadsides. In addition, he provided free blankets to those individuals. He donated monetarily to the cause and provided the migrants with food and rice bags.
- During the Corona crisis, the Annadhanam program was made available to front-line workers, including police officers, municipal employees, and emergency personnel.
- To combat the spread of the pandemic in Corona, he has organized an awareness campaign focusing on the need to keep a safe distance from infected individuals and use appropriate safety precautions.
- He offered sufferers of the covid virus financial assistance and the provision of vitamin pills, masks, and sanitizers.
- Even after the second wave of the covid infection, Venkatesh continued to put his efforts into helping other individuals.
- The residents of the village, as well as others who were in need, received vegetables and fruits from him. The Covid-19 vaccination and the consequences of the virus were the subjects of awareness campaigns at camps and seminars that were conducted.
- The region that is contaminated with the coronavirus has been designated as a red zone, and residents have been informed of the necessary safety measures and precautions to take.
Bio-Data of Mr. Thota Venkatesh
Name: Thota Venkatesh
Father: Mr. Thota Gopal Krishna
Mother: Mrs. Thota Anuradha
Present Designation: 224th Booth President
Education Qualification: Graduation
Permanent Address: Arp Camp, Yedapalle, Nizamabad, Bodhan, Telangana
Contact No: 9000177981.
“A leader is about being service to others, not being served by others. Be a Mentor, Not a Boss.”
వెంకటేష్ గారు MRO గారిని మర్యాద పురకంగా కలిసి గ్రామానికి డబుల్ బెడ్ రూమ్ తొందరగా కట్టాలని నోటీసు ఇవ్వటం జరిగింది.
బండి సంజయ్ గారి సంగ్రామ యాత్ర కి బయలుదేరుతున్న సందర్భంలో.
గ్రామాభిరుచి కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా గ్రామంలో నూతన రోడ్డు లను వేయించాలని MRO ఆఫీస్ దగ్గర ధర్నా చేయడం జరిగింది.