Kamareddy District Congress OBC Cell Treasurer, INC, Bibipet, Kamareddy, Telangana.
Thota Ramesh is an Indian Politician and current INC (Indian National Congress) Party Kamareddy District Congress OBC Cell Treasurer from Bibipet Village of Kamareddy district in Telangana State.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 08th of July 1982, Ramesh was born to the couple Mr Thota Rajaiah and Mrs Thota Laxmi. He resided at Bibipet Village in Kamareddy District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In 1997, Ramesh obtained his Board of Secondary Education at Zill Parishad High School, located at Bibipet. He completed his Intermediate Govt Junior College, Domakonda, in 1999.
CAREER IN NSUI:
While studying in the 10th class, he joined as an NSUI (National Students Union of India) Member in 1997 Bibipet Village. After completing his education in 2008, Ramesh became a Mandal President in Bibipet Mandal. he worked for 8 years in this position. He provides more services by continuing his duties and serving people.
CAREER IN INC:
Later on, he joined in INC (Indian National Congress) Party. After that, he was promoted as Senior Congress Leader in Bibipet. The people have placed in him, and maintain his service, concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
Ramesh said that he would strive to the best of his abilities with the goal of people’s welfare and pledged that he would go ahead with the party’s welfare in focus. He expressed gratitude to party authorities for choosing him as Senior Congress Leader.
Member of the Shivaji Foundation:
Ramesh, a prominent political figure, maintained his influential position as a Senior Congress Leader in the Indian state of Telangana. He actively involved in politics for several years and had garnered significant support from the people in his constituency. Ramesh’s journey in public service began in 2009 when he became a member of the Shivaji Foundation, a renowned organization dedicated to promoting the principles and ideals of the legendary Maratha warrior king, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj.
Hailing from Bibipet Mandal in Kamareddy District, Ramesh embraced his role as a Shivaji Foundation Member with enthusiasm and dedication. As a member, he actively participated in various initiatives organized by the foundation, which aimed to preserve and propagate the rich legacy of Shivaji Maharaj.
Ramesh was deeply inspired by Shivaji Maharaj’s leadership qualities, bravery, and commitment to social welfare, and he strived to incorporate those principles into his own political career.
Throughout his tenure as a Shivaji Foundation Member, Ramesh actively engaged with the local community, working tirelessly to address their concerns and uplift their living standards. His efforts were widely recognized, and he became a respected figure within the foundation and the broader political landscape.
In the subsequent years, Ramesh’s dedication and leadership skills propelled him to greater heights within the Congress party. He rose through the ranks, earning the trust and admiration of party members and constituents alike. His expertise in grassroots politics, coupled with his strong organizational abilities, made him a valuable asset to the party.
As a Senior Congress Leader, Ramesh continued to champion the interests of his constituents, advocating for their rights and representing their aspirations on various platforms. His experience as a Shivaji Foundation Member instilled in him a sense of duty towards the welfare of the people, and he remained committed to implementing policies that would uplift the marginalized and foster socio-economic development in his constituency and beyond.
Ramesh’s journey from being a Shivaji Foundation Member in Bibipet Mandal to becoming a Senior Congress Leader exemplifies his unwavering commitment to public service and his dedication to the welfare of the people he represents.
His continued presence in politics ensures that the voices of his constituents are heard and their concerns addressed, fostering progress and development in the Indian state of Telangana.
Thota ramesh fight for bibipet to became a mandal:
Thota Ramesh, a determined leader and advocate for the development of his community, embarked on a spirited campaign to establish Bibipet as a separate mandal within the Indian state of Telangana. Recognizing the potential benefits and increased autonomy that a mandal status bring, Ramesh rallied the support of the local residents and initiated a movement to achieve this goal.
Ramesh understood that the creation of Bibipet as a mandal not only grant the region administrative and political independence but also lead to enhanced governance, better allocation of resources, and improved public services tailored to the specific needs of the area. With this vision in mind, he embarked on an extensive grassroots campaign, tirelessly reaching out to the residents of Bibipet and garnering their support.
Ramesh’s campaign involved raising awareness about the potential advantages of mandal status for Bibipet. He organized public meetings, town hall discussions, and door-to-door campaigns to engage with the local population and educate them about the significance of their collective voice in this endeavor. He highlighted the opportunities for enhanced infrastructure, educational institutions, healthcare facilities, and employment generation that accompany the establishment of Bibipet as a mandal.
As a OBC Cell Treasurer:
Thota Ramesh, a prominent figure within the Congress party, has recently taken on the role of Kamareddy district OBC Cell Treasurer. This position highlights his dedication to representing and advocating for the interests of the Other Backward Classes (OBC) within the party and the district.
As the OBC Cell Treasurer, Thota Ramesh assumes the responsibility of overseeing the financial affairs and resources of the OBC Cell in Kamareddy district. This involves managing funds, maintaining financial records, and ensuring transparency and accountability in financial transactions related to the OBC Cell’s activities.
Additionally, Thota Ramesh is expected to collaborate closely with other OBC leaders, party members, and grassroots workers to address the concerns and aspirations of the OBC community in Kamareddy district. He participate in meetings, campaigns, and programs organized by the OBC Cell to promote social and economic empowerment, education, healthcare, and welfare initiatives for the OBC population.
- Ramesh played a key role in the participation of Dharnas and protests during the Student’s problems as an NSUI Member.
- Many District level and State level party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party also organized Party Membership Programs Participating very enthusiastically during the General and Local Body elections and briefly explained the rules of the party to every single voter, Ramesh worked hard for the victory of the party.
- Ramesh was very active in several social service activities. He worked hard to get the word out about different State and Central Government programmes and to help people take advantage of them.
- Ramesh arranges the summer camps, and he provides the water plantation to the roadside people in the summer season.
- He distributes 3000 clay Ganesh idols, which are considered eco-friendly, daily during the Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations. And he arranged the Library in his village.
- A free Health Camp and Blood Donation camp have been conducted under the auspicious National Leaders Birth Anniversary in the areas of the weaker section.
- During his reign, roads were laid as part of the colony’s development program and repairing damaged roads.
- On the Birth Anniversaries of the Political Leaders, Ramesh celebrates the occasion by organizing a Blood donation camp and conducting an Annadanam program at his Locality.
- Ramesh conducts awareness programs in his village. He provided Stitching Machines for women. And he constructed the toilets in Bibipet Mandal. He offered the last journey vehicle in his Mandal.
- To help the poor in the hospital during emergencies, Ramesh handed over the government-implemented Health Sree cards to them. He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, drainage, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing them with the essentials for survival and assisting them during financial crises. Ramesh offered financial support and other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people.
Pandemic Services during the COVID-19:
- Ramesh sneaked forward to assist people affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures.
- He helped the poor by distributing items such as masks, hand sanitisers, food, and monetary assistance. An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need to take precautionary steps to eliminate the Corona Epidemic.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects. The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea to increase awareness among the general population about the need to acquire a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.
Bio – Data of Mr. Thota Ramesh
Name: Thota Ramesh
DOB: 08th of July 1982
Father: Mr. Thota Rajaiah
Mother: Mrs. Thota Laxmi
Present Designation: Kamareddy District Congress OBC Cell Treasurer
Education Qualification: Intermediate
Profession: Full Time Leader
Permanent Address: Bibipet, Kamareddy, Telangana.
Contact No: 9959529874.
రక్త ధాన శిబిరం
నిత్యావసర సమన్లు పంపిణి
మాజీ మంత్రి “షబ్బీర్ అలీ” గారిని తోట రమేష్ గారు మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.