Thopudurthi Mahesh Reddy
Founder & President of the Yuva Students Organization
Thopudurthi Mahesh Reddy is the Well Known Social Activist & Founder & President of the Yuva Students Organization from Atmakur Of Anantapur district from the respective state of Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION–
On the 11th of October 1997, in Thopudurthi of Anantapur District, he was born into a rural middle-class household as a treasured son for the couple Thopudurthi Mallireddy and Thopudurthi Padmavathi.
He was never a believer in a pretentious education. He came from a simple educational background, as do most people.
In 2010, he earned his secondary school education from Sri Chaitanya High School in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, and in 2012, he obtained his undergraduate from NRI Junior College in Anantapur.
He attained his Graduation with a Hotel Management Course from Chennai Amirta International Institute of Hotel Management situated in Bangalore, India, and accomplished it in the year 2015.
Yuva Students Organization-
Due to the fact that education is the only way to ensure one’s future, this illiteracy is a cause for severe concern. Mahesh Reddy, who experienced his parents’ battle for education throughout his adolescence, is acutely aware of this. This collaboration resulted in the establishment of the Yuva Students Organization.
Mahesh aim in his effort to provide quality education to the disadvantaged are as follows:
Make a concerted effort to bridge the gap between worthy individuals and high-quality education.
Develop a new generation of responsible youngsters equipped with education, values, commitment, and a sense of responsibility for society.
Since the organization’s establishment, Regular meetings are organized to evaluate the progress and effectiveness of the programs and provide direction as to what can be accomplished in the future.
Activities Rendered through the Organization-
The organization is Working closely with the students from remote parts of Anantapur and addressing their challenges helped students to understand the ground realities in providing equal opportunities for quality education.
Student Developmental Activities-
- He solved every single problem faced by the students in the schools and Colleges.
- As soon as it came to his notice that there were no proper facilities in the college, new furniture was arranged.
- He arranged all the facilities in the hostels without any restriction for a single student and the hostel was made sanctioned.
- Mahesh mainly focused on students like Fee reimbursement and Scholarships, Free seats, and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- Mahesh laid a big platform for the students’ bright future by organizing an awareness seminar to inform them about the importance of education in College.
- He Distributed books, Pens, Stationery items, and School Bags to poor children for their higher education and also helped them financially for their bright future.
- Every year on 15th August Independence Day and 26th January Republic Day celebrations are held at the school and cultural events are organized and plates and prizes are awarded to the winners of the event.
He fought for the Farmers concern’s should be addressed-
He Organizes awareness programs by briefing about the Crop Insurance and educating farmers on loans from banks, crop yields, and Crop Insurance and crop loans were sanctioned quickly which has been delayed for a long time.
He organized an awareness camp on Welfare Schemes that be accompanied by every individual.
Social & Welfare Activities-
- Mahesh distributed food, clothing, and Bedsheets to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- He has been organizing a Charity Program and feeding the hungry three days a week.
- Mahesh has performed many developmental programs, Social activities, and Party activities for the welfare of the people.
- He offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- He discussed every problem with the residencies, and fought over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- He helped the death-affected family in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Mahesh fought over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
Protest’s & Rallies-
- In the year 2018, he started a Protest against the recent decision made by the central government for the increment of Reservation Rights from 10% to 12% for Economically Weaker Section people.
- He led to a collector siege to solve the concern’s raised about the unemployment’s
Services Rendered During Dreadful Pandemic COVID-19-
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Mahesh offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- Mahesh acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- He distributed Blankets, Fruits to the old age people, donated dresses, food, to the orphans.
- During the crisis, he responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.