Thopireddy Muralidhar Reddy
MPTC, Katarikonda, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Thopireddy Muralidhar Reddy is an Indian Politician and current MPTC (Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituency) from Katarikonda of Kurnool district in the respective state of Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION-
On the 16th of December 1971, Muralidhar was born to the couple Mr. Thopireddy Chinatimma Reddy & Mrs. Thopireddy Sanjamma in Thapalakothur village in Krishnagiri Mandal of Kurnool district from the respective state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
He never believed in any Fancy education, he had a simple educational background as anyone did, and in the year 1987, Muralidhar completed his Education by acquiring his Secondary Board of Education from SKP High School located at Dhone in Andhra Pradesh and in 1989 completed his Undergraduate course from Government Junior College at Dhone.
CAREER IN SOCIAL SERVICE-
He is a staunch believer that each and every individual should engage in social work that builds a sense of patriotism in their souls and one should constantly try to influence people around them by emphasizing that one is indebted to society.
As a Social Worker, he serves society with the mission of accumulating consciousness among the poor through innovative livelihood activities, striving for a corruption-free society, and ensuring order and responsibility in all actions aimed at improving the weaker sections.
EARLY LIFE IN POLITICS –
Muralidhar was influenced by many political leaders, among them are Late Sri. Rajiv Gandhi and Late Sri YS. Rajashekara Reddy is prominent. Among the politicians, Muralidhar is an ardent follower of the late Chief Minister of AP Sri YS. Rajashekara Reddy.
In the year 1997, Muralidhar began commenced his Political career by joining the Indian National Congress Party (INC) which is ruling under the leadership of Sonia Gandhi.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind. As being a part of INC, Muralidhar expressed a keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
After the death of YS Rajashekara, Muralidhar was debuted into Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP) founded by currently designated as Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and President of YSRCP YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Muralidhar has worked above and beyond his means as Party Activist to advance the party and improve society by performing his tasks correctly and sticking to the party’s laws and regulations.
In recognition of his continued service in September of 2021, the party promoted him to the position of MPTC (Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituency) from Katarikonda of Kurnool district but also increased his responsibilities to discharge his duties.
From the start of this career till now, he has fought relentlessly for the welfare of the people, always battling for the party’s and society’s development, and providing desperate service to society via the positions he has been appointed.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Muralidhar was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
Welfare & Social Activities–
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- By notifying the issues in the village, he solved many issues and gave Pensions like -Widow Pension,old-age pensions, Handicapped Pension, and also dispensed White Ration Cards for in the Thapalakothur village.
- Muralidhar has helped the village by supplying food and bedsheets to the elderly and orphaned children, as well as mineral water to the residents.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the basic necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- He fights for the people’s concerns, their welfare, and their rights. Many of the colony’s development initiatives were a huge success.
Services Rendered in Pandemic COVID-19-
- Muralidhar came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period. Muralidhar came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic of Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
పత్తికొండ శాసన సభ్యురాలు శ్రీదేవి గారిని వారి నివాసంలో గౌరవపరాధనంగా కలిసి మాట్లాడడం జరిగింది..
వినతి పత్రం అందజేత
ఎంపీటీసీ గా ఎన్నికైన సందర్భంగా మురళీధర్ గారు ప్రత్యేక సమావేశంలో ప్రమాణ స్వీకారం చేయడం జరిగింది..
ఎంపీపీ అభ్యర్థి డాక్టర్ కంగాటి వెంకటరామిరెడ్డి, గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసి గజమాల తో సన్మానం చేయడం జరిగింది