Mandal President, Munagala, Kodad, Telangana,TRS
Thogaru Ramesh is an Indian politician working in the designation as Mandal President from TRS Political Party at Munagala Mandal.
Early Life & Education:
He was born on 10th-May-1983 to Thogaru Narasaiah & Laxmi and raised up in Venkatramapuram Village of Kodad Mandal in the state of Telangana. In the year 1999, He studied higher Secondary Board Examination from Pratibha High School situated at Kodad.
From a younger age, He shows a keen interest in Studies to change someone’s life by showing love and humanity to the peoples.
By continuing his studies he undergraduate from K.R.R Junior College 2001 Placed at Kodad. By taking as a Challenge he holds a graduate from Kakatiya University located at Kodad.
Early Political life:
During this time his educational career inclined to the left and after accomplishment of his higher studies, he wants to be self-employed and self-dependent and do services selflessly for the below poverty people. In that conclusion, In the year 2014, Ramesh with great intention and commitments he stepped forward and he independently contested as a Sarpanch and fortunately, with god’s grace, He won the Honorable position.
From the moment he has begun his assigned position he has been using all his resources for the people and pursuing his happy life of public welfare. Since childhood, Ramesh has shown a keen interest in politics. In the time of his Professional career, Ramesh highly inspired by the service rendered by the Indian politicians. This made him fortunate as this would provide him a path to do service to more people.
At that moment she preferred to do service selflessly to the people in any situation and by extending his service and work by accepting the honorable positions. In a Head of Time, Ramesh has begun his political career in the period 2014, by Joining the Indian National Congress Party (INC) which is ruling under the leadership of Sonia Gandhi. He designated as Active Member.
From the date of joining the Party, He has been worked as a Congress Party Active Member by actively participating in every program related to the political party. and worked his way up in the Congress party.
Recognizing the work that Ramesh was doing for the People, He was elected Kodad Perika Society Treasurer from Kodad in the state of Telangana to provide more services by continuing his duties and serve people all the way up to 2017.
In a period of time, he left over the congress Party, and in 2019, He swapped his political party by joining the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) founded by Kalvakuntla Chandrashekhar Rao who is the Indian politician serving as the first and current Chief Minister of Telangana.
Since the day, Ramesh joined the TRS party he has been served as a Party Activist and doing his part for the betterment of society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules and regulations of the party.
For his Dedication and trustworthiness of his work towards the position, in the year 2020, The Mandal people of Munagala appointed him to serve in the designation as Mandal President from TRS Political Party.
Since then he has been monitoring the respective designations by solving the issues. Being serving in the assigned positions, Ramesh has been performed many social and welfare activities for the people.
From the moment he has begun his early life till now he has been using all his resources for the people and pursuing his happy life of public welfare.
During Telangana Movement, Ramesh played an active role and fought for the separation of Telangana from Andhra Pradesh and to form the Telangana as a separate State.
Maha Dharna was held at the Clock Tower Center for the separate state of Telangana.
As being a part of the fight for the state of Telangana, Ramesh organized Padayatra along with party members in Hyderabad.
Under the auspices of the Telangana movement, non-stop protests were held for 25 days.
TRS Party Activities
- Ramesh encouraged and motivated about politics to the youth students and spell out about the politicians.
- He actively involved in the programs organized by TRS Party.
- He conveyed and explained to the people about the greatness of the TRS Party, the symbol and ideology of the TRS Party to the party leaders.
- He always woke up and stood up at the forefront for the party and slove issues raised on any problems.
- Ramesh involved and played a Primary role to develop the party.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, Village level meetings and delivered speeches by motivating the TRS party to the upcoming leaders.
- By taking the work as his responsibility He took initiation to serve as TRS Activist.
- He organized and involved in TRS Political Party Joining meetings.
- He has been serving and assisting the party members whenever they are in need.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party.
Social Activities Rendered by Ramesh:
- He involved in the development of Temples in Venkatramapuram village and gave complete equipment required for the temples. and also he financially donated to the Bodrai temple for the construction and for development of the temple on the border of the Village.
- Ramesh extended his services by assisting the poor people who are deeply affected by Accidents and to the families who lose their family members to financial problems.
- He helped those who were at risk of an accident, not only financially but also in humanitarian terms.
- He constructed a grave Yard to prevent confusion for the landless people and provide entire equipment for the Funerals.
- Ramesh gave SC Corporation, BC Corporation loans to the people of his village Implementation of Economic Support and gave them shelter by providing necessary things whenever they are in need.
- On focusing the improvement in cleanliness and hygiene in urban and rural areas, in workplaces and homes, Ramesh Conducted Swachh Bharat Program on the saying of One step towards cleanliness.
- As a part of environmental protection, he has taken an active role by participating in the Haritha Haram Program and cast the plants.
- In the Anganwadi schools for their higher education, Ramesh came forward for the students and provided better infrastructures like Books, Desktops, Blackboard, Tube lights, Uniforms to the students.
- He supported the farmer’s strike protesting against the agricultural reform. He fought for the discounted price for the crop to farmers.
- Ramesh fought for the farmers against the anti-laws of the government.
- He fought for the farmers that the government should provide agricultural land to cultivate and survive and to give dry fertilizers. And in that aspect, he held dharnas and completely played a Key Role.
- He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things whatever they require.
- He assists Orphans, disabled people, senior citizens and gave his hands to serve them by providing whatever they need.
- Ramesh set up and implemented many district-level Social Activities and served the people who are in need.
- He formed and involved in many Social Services and Charity Programs and eradicated hungriness for the people and gave them fascinated life.
- Every Year he celebrated Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes books and pens to the students.
- He constantly strives to help the poor people and deliver speeches about the service and inspire those who are willing to assist the people helplessly.
- Ramesh fights over every issue raised in the town and worked to solve the issues.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, Ramesh will be at the forefront of the problem.
- He is constantly striving and fighting for the well-being of the people.
- He held and implemented many instrumental Development activities in Venkatramapuram village with the intention that the Venkatramapuram Village should become a role model to the neighboring villages.
- He resolved the problems of village developmental issues and also involved in many Social service events like Haritha Haram, Clean and Green, Casting of Plants, and Palle Pragathi.
- Ramesh personally contributed Bore wells, Current Poles, street lights, Central Imax lights to prevent accidents and damages in the village.
- With the amount of 80 Lakhs of his own, conducted activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- In order to solve the water problem in every house of Venkatramapuram Colony people Ramesh installed taps and solved the water issue by providing pure drinking water.
- As there is damage to the Pipelines of Water Tank in the village, he Renovated the pipelines with his own money.
Services Rendered During Pandemic Covid:
During First Wave of Corona-
- Ramesh came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period. Ramesh came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and delivered varieties of food to the poor, and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
During the Second Wave of Corona-
- Ramesh visited the hospitals and asked the hospital staff to provide oxygen cylinders for the corona victims who were seriously ill.
- Ramesh also provided free masks and sanitizers to people with corona deficiency symptoms at the hospital.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He contributed Beds, Proper medicines in public and private hospitals. Ramesh Talked to the doctors and said to provide better healing. He constantly prays for the corona victims that they should get well soon in these critical periods.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
There is only one caste… “The caste of humanity”. There is one religion… “The religion of love”. There is only one language… “The language of the heart”…
I choose the religion that teaches – Liberty, Equality, and Fraternity.
స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ సందర్బంగా
ఎంతోమంది త్యాగాల వల్ల మనకు స్వాతంత్రం వచ్చిందని స్వాతంత్రం కోసం పోరాడిన జాతీయ నాయకులను వారి పోరాట పటిమని పట్టుదలను గుర్తుచేసుకుంటూ స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ సందర్బంగా జండా ఆవిష్కరణ చేసిన సందర్భం..
స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ సందర్బంగా జండా ఆవిష్కరణ చేసి విద్యార్థులకు స్వీట్లు, ఫలహారాలు అందిస్తున్న తెరాస నాయకులూ..
వెంకటరాంపురంలో గ్రామా సమస్యల పరిష్కరణ కోసం పెద్దల సమక్షంలో సమస్యలు తెలియజేస్తున్న సందర్భం..
హైదరాబాద్ పశువైద్యురాలు డాక్టర్ ప్రియాంక రెడ్డిపై అత్యాచారం, హత్యను ఖండిస్తూ రమేష్ నగరంలో నిరసన ర్యాలీ నిర్వహించారు…
పార్టీ సమావేశంలో భాగంగా
పార్టీ సమావేశంలో భాగంగా పార్టీ నియమాలను తెలియజేస్తున్న రమేష్ గారు..
పార్టీ గెలుపుని ఆనందంగా జేరుపుకుంటున్న తెరాస నాయకులూ..
తెరాస పార్టీ గెలుపుని తెరాస నాయకలు ఘనంగా వేడుకులకు జరుపుకుంటున్న సందర్భం.
రేయి పగలు పార్టీ కోసం నిరంతరం కృషి చేస్తూ ఎన్నికల సమయంలో పార్టీ గెలుపు కోసం రమేష్ గారు పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి ఇంటి ఇంటికి వెళ్లి ప్రచారం చేయడం జరిగింది..
పార్టీ సమావేశంలో భాగంగా
పార్టీ సమావేశంలో భాగంగా పసి హృదయం కలిగిన చిన్నారికి హృదయపూవరికంగా పూలు అందించించిన సందర్భం.
గ్రామంలో పల్లె ప్రకృతి వనం నిర్మాణనికి పార్టీ నాయకులు కలిసి శిలాపలకం ఆవిష్కరించడం జరిగింది.
TRS Party Activities
సేవకే మారుపేరుగా నిలిచినా,పార్టీ నాయకుడు ప్రజలకు చేస్తున్న సేవలకు కృతజ్ఞత రూపంలో నాయకుడికి సన్మానం చేసి మర్యాద చెయ్యడం జరిగింది .