Thirumalasetty Raghu Ramudu
Founder&President of Bajila Organization Service Society(BOSS), Kadapda, Andhra Pradesh.
Thirumalasetty Raghu Ramudu is the Social Activist and Founder&President of the Balija Organization Service Society(BOSS) in Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 08th June 1981, Raghu Ramudu was born to the couple Mr. Thirumalasetty Kodanda Ramaiah and Mrs. Thirumalasetty Ramadevi and resided at the Kadapa in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 1993, He completed his Education by acquiring his Secondary Board of Education from Sharada Niyalam at Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh.
Shortly after receiving his education qualification, Raghu Ramudu turned professional by joining and working as a Private Employee, and ever since he started he has simultaneously handled his family responsibility.
CAREER IN SOCIAL LIFE:
With the sole idea of assisting the people in all possible ways, In the year 2017, His dedication to work and his involvement in every activity made him establish the Balija Organization Service Society(BOSS) and he has been acting as the Founder and the Chairperson of the Community and carrying out activities that benefit the people by assisting those in need, he earned the adoration of the whole society.
Beginning at a young age, he had a passion for working in the public service. Raghu Ramudu has been accustomed to service since childhood. He also conducted many service programs while continuing his studies.
As a Social Activist, he has performed many welfare and developmental activities and awareness programs for the welfare of the people in the society.
He is at the forefront of anyone in need of help in the area around him. He continues to serve the people by doing his part to help those who ask for help without even thinking.
By assisting people in need, he was earning the support of the whole society. The commitment he demonstrated at an early age to do social service has earned him a reputation as a man of the intellect today.
- “Education is really essential at this time.” Every year, notebooks, pencils, and pens were supplied to impoverished students in order to reduce the number of departures from school. Orphans at Hostels are provided substandard nutrition.
- As soon as it was brought to his attention that the school and college lacked adequate facilities, he immediately set about arranging for new furnishings.
- In order to help disadvantaged children further their education, he provides them with books, pencils, and clothing every year. He also provides them with financial assistance to ensure that they have a bright future.
- While participating in and attending school events on national holidays like as Republic Day and Independence Day, Raghu Ramudu also distributes awards to kids who have participated in and won sports competitions at certain times of the year.
- He is vehemently opposed to the state government deleting new agricultural legislation and other good components that would aid farmers in their efforts to survive in the modern world.
- He fought tirelessly for the establishment of a park for the benefit of the community as well as the establishment of a hospital in the village.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, he offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people impacted by the lockdown. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, assisting those in need and extending further support to those who had been victimized by the lockdown.
- Throughout the crisis, he responded selflessly, supporting those in need and offering special attention to those who had been afflicted by the lockdown. Face masks, hand sanitizers, and lunches were handed to the least fortunate, as well as cash assistance.
- Raghu Ramudu snuck toward helping those who had been devastated by the lockdown by distributing veggies and fruits to communities, the homeless, and Municipality workers according to the standard protocol.
- When the coronavirus was ultimately eradicated, villagers were sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution to guarantee that they were not exposed to any negative consequences.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was conducted in response to Prime Minister Modi’s call to raise public awareness about the need of receiving a free corona immunization.
దానాలన్నింటిలోకి అన్నదానం మిన్న అని, అన్నదానాన్ని మించిన దానం మరొకటి లేదని నమ్ముతూగ్రామంలో నిరుపేదల ఆకలి తీర్చుటకు అన్నదాన కార్యక్రమం ఏర్పాటు చేయడం జరిగింది.
దేవాలయమునకు విచేయు భక్తులకు అరటి పండ్లను అందజెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
గ్రామ నివాసాలకు బియ్యం మరియు నిత్యావసర సరుకులు అందజేయడం జరిగింది.
భోజన ప్యాకెట్ల పంపిణీ
రోడ్ పక్కన నివసిస్తున్న యాచకులకు రఘు రాముడు గారు భోజన ప్యాకెట్లను అందజెయ్యడం జరిగింది.