Thimmapati Kumar Raja
Mandal Incharge, K. Kotapadu, Visakhapatnam, Madugula, Andhra Pradesh, JSP.
Thimmapati Kumar Raja is an Indian Politician and Mandal Incharge of K.Kotapadu of Visakhapatnam from the Political Party JSP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 03rdof January 1990, Raja was born to the couple Mr. Thimmapathi Nagaraju and Mrs. Thimmapathi Ramayamma in the Village of Kintapdu in K.Kotapadu Mandal of Visakhapatnam District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2006, Kumar Raja acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at K.Kotapadu and completed his Intermediate Course in 2010 from TSR Junior College placed at Kintapadu of Visakhapatnam.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
Soon after the completion of his education, Kumar Raja began his Political Career by joining the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) in 2010, as he was highly inspired by the party founder and the Tollywood Actor N.T. Rama Rao’s sense of service and the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh N. Chandrababu Naidu’s passion for serving the people.
Upon joining, he was appointed as the Mandal Incharge of K.Kotapadu in Visakhapatnam in 2010 from TDP to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing out his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
After being served in the assigned position, Kumar Raja switched to JanaSena Party in 2014 with a view to render his service for the welfare of the People.
As being a part of JSP, Kumar Raja expresses keen interest and performs every activity as an Active Leader by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
For his determination, he was promoted as the Office Mandal Incharge JSP to discharge his duties from 2014 only for the good of the people without compromising on the trust placed in him by the party.
After receiving the authority and performing every activity as his responsibility for the welfare of the people, Kumar Raja was appointed as the Mandal Incharge of K.Kontapadu from JSP in 2019 by doing his part to mitigate the difficulties experienced by people.
- During elections, He played an active role in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked very hard on being the helping hand for the party by proposing more votes to the JSP.
- Kumar Raju is actively involved in the programs organized by the JSP. He conveyed and explained to the people about the greatness of the Party all over the constituency.
- The glass symbol of the party is carried into the people and the contents, the importance is explained to the villagers.
- He informs the people and party workers that it is the 0 budget political policies run by Pawan Kalyan Janasena Party duty and responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time.
- As a Janasena party activist, he will be available to the people in their difficult times.
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities.
- Kumar Raja was released and rescued while preparing to move 200 cows illegally with the support of Police men and the animals were carefully handed over to their owner, preventing them from smuggling the animals off the highway.
He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for the survival and also assisted them during financial crisis.
Kumar Raja offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
Kumar Raja is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
He also presents sports kits to the athletes who enthusiastically participate in sports competitions organized in the village and in the zone.
Services rendered during the pandemic:
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Kumar Raja offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Kumar Raja acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Kumar Raja responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
అభివృద్ధి కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా కోటపాడు మండల పరిధిలో ఇటీవల బారి వర్షానికి పాడైపోయిన రోడ్లను మట్టి తో పూడ్చివేస్తున్న జనసేన నాయకులు .
జనసేన పార్టీ కోటపాడు మండల ఇంచార్జి గ్రామస్థులకు పార్టీ యొక్క నియమాలను మరియు అభివృద్ధి పథకాలను వివరించడం జరిగింది.