Thatoju Prasad Chary
State Leader, Ankireddypalli, Kondapak, Siddipet District, Gajivelli, Telangana, INC
Thou Prasad Chary is an Indian Politician of INC and State President of Telangana, Siddipet District.
Early Life and Education:
On 20th March 1984, Thatoju Prasad Chary was Born to the Couple of Mr. Thatoju Vitala Chary and Mrs. Janabail resided in the Siddipet District.
In the year 2003, Thatoju Prasad Chary acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad Hogh School located at Darada and completed his 2years course of Intermediate from Goud Junior college located at Siddipet in 2005.
He finished his Graduation from Goud Degree College located at Siddipet in the year 2008.
Soon after accomplishing his education, Thatoju Prasad Chary started his career by Started doing his own Business Real Estate, and ever since he started the profession he has simultaneously handled his family responsibilities.
A career in Politics:
In the year 2000, Thatoju Prasad Chary began his Political Career by entering the Indian National Congress (INC) often called a Congress Party to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
As a part of INC, Prasad Chary express keen interest and performs every activity as a Party Activist by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of Village Vice President of Nava Yuva Youth Association at Ankireddypalli in 2004 and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
In the year 2006, Prasad Chary was appointed as District General Secretary of NSUI in Medak District.
Upon joining the party, the party promoted him to the position of State General Secretary of NSUI at Telangana in the year 2010 but also increased his responsibilities to discharge his duties.
In the year 2012, he was appointed as Viswa Brahmana Manumaya Sangham State General Secretary at Telangana.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
Activities Performed Recently:
He set up blood donation programs in their villages so that people could get free health care and medicine.
Prasad Chary helped the less fortunate by distributing sanitizers and masks during the Carona outbreak.
When the needy are in a bind, Prasad Chary is there to lend a helping hand.
- Prasad Chary set up and engaged in every Mandal level, and Village level meetings at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- He was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits and maintaining strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers and organizing awareness programs to educate farmers on loans from banks and crop yields.
- Prasad Chary continues to struggle for the abolition of the concept of caste and religious distinctions in society, as well as for human equality in all aspects of his life.
- He served the elderly and needy people in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- He played an active role in ensuring that help programs for the poor were in place and that they were able to survive their existence.
- Prasad Chary is fighting with the government to offer suitable jobs to the jobless, who are concerned about finding a good job even after graduating from college or university.
- Prasad Chary offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- Prasad Chary acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Shiva Krishna responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- In response to Prime Minister Modi’s call, he organized a Covid Vaccination Drive to raise awareness among the general public about the need of receiving a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.