ThathiReddy Ramachandra Reddy
Leader, Racherla, Peapully, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP.
ThathiReddy Ramachandra Reddy is the Leader of YSRCP.
He was born on 21-12-1972 to ThathiReddy Obul Reddy & Rama Lakshmamma in Racherla Village of Peapully, Kurnool.
In 1989, Chandra Reddy completed his SSC Standard from ZP High School at Racherla Village.
Basically, he hails from an Agriculture family and he farmed until 2007 after completing his education.
In 2007, Chandra Reddy started his political career by entering into Indian National Congress Party(INC). In 2007, Competed as a Grama Sarpanch but unfortunately lost the position. In 2012, He joined the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP) at the instigation of Buggana Rajendranath Reddy of the YSRCP.
Ramachandra Reddy is the Leader of Racherla Village in Peapully Mandal, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh from YSRCP.
- Ramachandra Reddy handed over Indiramma houses to 700 deserving poor people through Congress Govt.
- In 2008, Rama Chandra Reddy was involved in the activities of the Congress party
- He built a mosque in Racherla village in 2009 at his own expense with one lakh rupees
- In 2013 a number of development programs were carried out for the YSRCP.
- With the help of Rama Chandra Reddy, a woman named G. Mahalakshmi, who lives in the village of Racherla, was elected as a Sarpanch.
- In 2014, Ramachandra Reddy played a key role in the village of Racherla to win the YSRCP MLA Rajendranath with a majority of 380 votes.
- In 2015, the village of Racherla was provided with drinking water for the Rajaks as well as motors for them. The SC colony in the Village was supplied with drinking water as well as boreholes.
- In 2016, Rama Chandra Reddy built a saw in the village at a cost of Rs 2 lakh.
- In 2019, Ramachandra Reddy used to supply fresh water for drinking 4 times a day.
- In 2021, With of help of Ramachandra Reddy, Shaikh won the position of Sarpanch in the Village with a majority of 321 votes.
Service in Covid-19 Pandemic
- At the time of Corona, 25000 rupees were donated to the mosque built in the village.
- During the pandemic Period, Chandra Reddy distributed fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the road siders and also distributed blankets and rugs to them
- Ramachandra Reddy distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people in the covid-19 lockdown period.
- He distributed Masks, Sanitizers to the village people.
- Chandra Reddy also created awareness on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to avoid the virus Corona.
- The village was completely sprayed with Sodium hypochlorite Solution.
Born in Racherla Village
of Peapully, Kurnool
Completed SSC Standard
from ZPHS, Racherla
Joined in the INC
Joined in the YSRCP