MPTC, Chanugondla, Dhone, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Thapalamaddileti Naidu is an Indian Politician belonging to the YSRCP Party. He is a prominent TRS leader with plenty of experience in the political field. He is the current MPTC of Dhone.
Born and Education:
Naidu was born on 1st January 1977 in Chanugondla village. His parents were Ranganna and Thippamma.
In 1993, Naidu completed his schooling at ZP high school. He obtained Intermediate from Sampath junior college in 1995.
Apart from his Political Career Naidu also balances his Professional life as a Businessman. He has his own Business of Real Estate.
Political Career of Naidu:
Naidu is a firm believer that politicians alone can put an end to corruption, bribery, and a variety of other unlawful acts in society and transform the country into a corruption-free nation. With the belief that he entered into Active Politics and has started his Political Career with the Indian National Congress(INC) party.
He was recognized as a key strategist for being instrumental in successfully working as a Party Activist. In 2006, Naidu was selected and served as Village Leader of Chanugondla.
Naidu joined the Yuvajana Shramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP) when the Congress party joined the YSRCP.
He become an Party Activist and took part in “Gadapa Gadapa ki YSR” program, he made people aware of YSRCP schemes such as Jagananna Amma Vodi, Jagananna Chedodu, Jagananna Vidya Kanuka, Illa Pattalu, YSR Arogya scheme, YSR Bima, YSR Pension Kanuka, YR Rythu Bharosa, YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam, YSR Vahana Mitra etc. He made the Navaratnalu scheme available to everyone. He gave his contributions to Samaikyandhra Movement, for Special Status, also took part in Y.S Jagan’s, Y.S Sharmila’s Padayatra.
The Chanugondla residents who like Naidu’s leadership, morality, his ideology of doing equal justice to all the people, elected him as MPTC of Dhone in 2021.
- Where people hesitate to tread their steps towards service, Naidu initiated voluntary efforts to serve the needy people.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- During his reign, many development activities have been implemented such as laying roads, setting up water tanks, clearance of drainage issues, power supply, etc.
- He has been organized on August 15th, January 26th and distributes fruits in the Schools, old age homes.
- On the occasion of Birth, Death Anniversaries of the Political Leaders, Naidu conducted blood donations, eye camps.
- As a part of Haritha Haram, massive plantation programs were taken up and distributed Plants to the village people.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, drainage, and every minute problem to the individual.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to the Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- He provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- He conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
Naidu’s Contribution during the Covid Crisis:
-Naidu rendered his service to the Chanugondla people even during the corona which terrorized the whole country.
-He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-He donates rice bags, vegetables, and medicine to covid victims who are suffering from covid and cannot go out to fetch food.
-He also supported the poor financially by providing essential goods for those who could not find employment or food due to the lockdown. Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-Naidu put effort even during the Covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus. Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
వై ఎస్ రాజశ్రేకరరెడ్డి గారి జన్మదినం సందర్బంగా పులమళ్లను వేసి నివాలి అర్పించడం జరిగింది.