Thamanampalli Mohan Gandhi
Chairperson of Gandhi Mission International Society of India, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, INC
Thamanampalli Mohan Gandhi is an Indian National Congress (INC) politician from the south Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.
He is currently a Chairperson of Gandhi Mission International Society of India located at Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.
Mohan Gandhi (15-06-1977) is the son of Thamanampalli Mohan Rao & Madhuravani raised up at Guntur village.
He received his early education from Lourdes High School, Guntur in 1992 and He attended college at Bhanu Junior College.
Later Studied Diploma from MBTS Govt college in the year 1997 at Nallapadu.
He was an active student leader during his School and College days, Mohan Gandhi entered politics at a very young age through the INC in the year 1998 and worked all days by involved in every organized Party meetings and works for the growth and development of the Party.
Thamanampalli Mohan Gandhi is the Grandson of the T. Amrutha Rao an Ex-MLA and a freedom fighter who became famous for undertaking a hunger strike in support of demanding a steel plant at Visakhapatnam.
He was the architect of the slogan “Visakha Ukku-Andhrula Hakku”.
T. Amrutha Rao established Gandhi Mission International Society of India at Guntur, Andhra Pradesh which is a non-governmental organization formed in the year 1959 with an intention to serve the needy irrespective of age, caste, creed and works towards the promotion of sustainable development.
They have ruled that society for generations. After the death of T. Amrutha Rao, Mohan Gandhi’s father looked at society, and at present Mohan Gandhi designated as the Chairperson of Gandhi Mission International Society of India.
comprehensively working for the growth of the society and ensuring sustainable human development which encourages a self-reliant and self-content society.
and to promote activities related to community services, social welfare, and also Indian heritage and culture.
From then until now, he has been serving in the Honorable position that was assigned and doing his part to better society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules and regulations of the party and Society.
To inculcate the culture of non-violence and truthfulness through Meditation and Philosophy. To develop the culture of simple living and high thinking
For Mohan Gandhi’s endless service towards the needy and poor people, He was appreciated and awarded by the State and Central Government.
Mohan Gandhi asked the Congress party for an MLA ticket but with the opposition of the Congress party, he made a Dharna in front of the party office with a slogan of “తల్లీ తనయుల బలిదానం ఎన్నడు మరువదు ఈ దేశం”.
Mohan Gandhi Participated in the Visakha Ukku movement against the decision to privatise the Visakhapatnam steel industry.
Activities under Society:
- Being serving in the assigned positions, Gandhi Mohan has been performed many social and welfare activities for the people.
- Mohan Gandhi served as a Social Activist. He served under the congress party by helping the below-poverty students unconditionally irrespective of their caste.
- He financially helped the students and brought up the new civilised citizen in the society under the organization of Gandhi Mission International Society of India.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- Mohan Gandhi fights over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem.
- He conducted Cultural and Traditional programs and noticed every student’s talent and he gave the best advice for their future career.
- Every Year he celebrated Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes items like books, bags, and stationery to the students.
- He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things whatever they require.
- He assists Orphans, disabled people, senior citizens and gave his hands to serve them by providing whatever they need.
- Mohan Gandhi set up and implemented many district-level Social Activities and served the people who are in need.
- He formed and involved in many Social Services and Charity Programs and eradicated hungriness for the people and gave them fascinated life.
- He is constantly striving and fighting for the well-being of the people.
Services During Pandemic Covid-19:
- Mohan Gandhi came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant labourers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
ప్రెస్ మీట్ లో
మీడియా తో మాట్లాడుతున్న మన మోహన్ గాంధీ గారు.
స్టీల్ ప్లాంట్ వద్ద ప్రముఖ నాయకులతోమరియు టీం తో మోహన్ గాంధీ గారు..
విశాఖపట్నం ఉక్కు పరిశ్రమ నిర్ణయానికి వ్యతిరేకంగా ధర్నాలో మోహన్ గాంధీ పాల్గొన్నారు.
విజాగ్ స్టీల్ ప్లాంట్ వ్యవస్థాపకుడు టి అమృతా రావు వార్షికోత్సవం సందర్భంగా, గుంటూరులోని అమృతా రావు విగ్రహం కి పూలమాలలు వేసీ నమస్కరించుకుని వారి యొక్క సేవలను గుర్తు చేసుకున్నారు.
ప్రెస్ మీట్ ఏర్పాటు చేసి మీడియా తో మాట్లాడుతున్న ఉక్కు సత్యాగ్రహ టీం అందులో పాల్గొన్న మోహన్ గాంధీ గారు.