Village President, Thatipally, Sirikonda, Nizamabad, Nizamabad Rural,Telangana, TRS.
Thallapalli Suresh is currently monitoring the positions of Village President of Thatipally from TRS and also the President of Mala Madiga Kula Sangam in the Thatipalli Village of Sirikonda Mandal.
He was born on 14th June 1987 to Thatipalli Ramaiah and Maisavva in Nizamabad District. In 2002, Suresh finished his Schooling from the ZP High School at Nimmapalli Village and completed Intermediate from Govt. Junior College located at Sircilla in the year 2004.
He attained his Graduation from Govt. Degree College resided at Agraharam in 2009. He concluded his Education in the year 2017 with the Post Graduation at Govt. PG College in Karimnagar.
Early Political Career:
In the year 2005, Suresh began his political career by entering the Indian National Congress Party(often called the Congress Party)(INC).
In 2005 he was designated as the Village President of Thatipally to look after the issues of the people and served in the same position up t0 2010.
By continuing his tenure in the village as a President he parallelly upgraded his responsibility by accepting the honorable position of President for Mala Madiga Kula Sangam in Thatipally Village of Sirikonda Mandal from TRS to continue his duties and serve people all the way.
Since 2005, Suresh has been dealing with the respectable designation i.e. President for the Mala Madiga Kula Sangam by discharging his duties with a code of conduct by resolving the issues of the villagers.
He joined the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) Party in 2010 and for the second time he elected as the Village President with the support of the TRS Party and Since then he has been serving in the respective position with all responsibilities.
Suresh was in the position of President of the Village committee for Thatipally since 2014 and has been following the rules assigned to him, fulfilling his responsibilities, doing his part to help the people as well as work for the development of the party.
- He conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Suresh performed many activities for the development of the Thatipally village.
- A Water Plant has been established for Villagers near Gram Panchayat.
- In order to solve the water problem in every house of SC Colony people, Suresh installed taps and solved the water issue by providing pure drinking water.
- As there is damage to the Pipelines of Water Tank in the village, He Renovated the pipelines with his own money.
- Suresh engaged in village development by Digging Borewells for Drinking Water to the people in the places of ZPHS, Gram panchayat, and near SC Colony.
- For the protection of the SC colony, Suresh constructed a big compound wall around the colony with the support of Mala Madiga Kula Sangam.
- He enlightened the people who were deceived into believing superstitions blindly and created awareness of not believing all these Mantras.
- Chalivendra centers were set up for the people during the summer
- He enlightened people who had been deceived into believing blind beliefs and made them realize that they should not believe all these mantras.
- Those who cast spells and deceive the people are taken to the police station by Suresh.
- He fought and solved the issues of villagers and also the problem relating to Ration cards, Health cards, Aadhar cards and he allotted 65 filed pensions cases out of 200 to the eligibility candidates.
- Constructed Graveyards in the village and digging of borewell for graveyards is under process.
- About to establish an Ambedkar statue in the middle of his village and he financially assisted for the process.
- He organized the blood camps and Health camps in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- Suresh financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He distributed vegetables and fruits to the un-healthy students and needy people in the village.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- Surya provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- Established a grain purchasing center in the village for the welfare of villagers.
- During the winter season, He distributed Sweaters and blankets to the poor and needy people in the village.
- Every Year On the occasion of Dr. B.R. Ambedhkar Birth Anniversary and Gandhi Jayanthi’s, Suresh Celebrates the occasion by recalling the services they provided to the nation and distributes Books and Stationery things to the School students.
- He extended his services by assisting poor people who are deeply affected by the assassination of their families by donating a certain amount(1500to 2000) for their well-being.
- In case of an accident in his village, Suresh provides Arogya sree cards and helps them by providing Rs.5000/- for the treatment.
Services During pandemic Covid-19:
- Distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, Migrants, needy ones, and Municipality workers in the covid-19.
- Food item packets for rickshaw drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing to and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic in Corona an awareness camp was held in the village.
- Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
స్వాతంత్ర యోధుల ప్రాణ త్యాగమే మన స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవమని వారి యొక్క ఔన్యత్యాన్ని, ధైర్య సాహసాలను స్మరిస్తూ దేశాన్ని అభివృద్ధి పటంలో ముందుకు నడపాలి అని పాఠశాల పిల్లలను ప్రతి రంగంలో పాల్గొనడానికి మరియు మన దేశాన్ని మంచి స్థానంలో నిలబెట్టడానికి ప్రేరేపించడం జరిగింది. .
తాటిపల్లి గ్రామ జిల్లా పరిషత్ ఉన్నత పాఠశాలలో గణతంత్ర దినోత్సవం వేడుకలో భాగంగా విద్యార్థులు నిర్వహించిన మార్చ్ ఫస్ట్ కార్యక్రమంలో తాటిపల్లి గ్రామా అధ్యక్షులు తాళ్లపల్లి సురేష్ గారు కూడా పాత్రులుగా ఉన్నారు…