Thadikimalla Narasimha Rao
Founder&President of PSS Independent Party, Wyra, Pallepadu, Konijerla, Khammam, Telangana
Thadikimalla Narasimha Rao is an Indian Politician, Social Activist and Founder and Chairman of PSS Independent Party in Wyra, Khammam.
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION:
In 1986, Thadikimalla Narasimha Rao was born to the couple Mr Thadikimalla Ramulu and Mrs Thadikimalla Seethamma and raised in Wyra village of Konijerla Mandal in Khammam District in the Indian State of Telangana.
Narasimha Rao completed his SSC Standard from Zilla Parishad High School located at Konijerla and completed his Intermediate course from Government Junior College at Konijerla.
CAREER IN SOCIAL LIFE:
As a Social Activist, he has performed many welfare and developmental activities and awareness programs for the welfare of the people in society.
With the sole idea of helping the poor in all possible ways, Narasimha Rao has established a Community called Praja Seva Sangam and serving as the Founder&Chairman since 2011 of the respective community to serve the people in all ways by leading himself to when they were in difficulty, and his pure sense of humor turned him as a great man with humanity.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
As he upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, Narasimha Rao was appointed as the Human Rights District president of Khammam in 2018 and since the moment he served by concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
On one hand, serving as a Social Activist by keeping in contact with the people, and on the other hand, he started an Independent party of PSS and led as the Founder&President of the Party and took a sincere concern in the Party and partakes in all of its activities, carrying out his responsibilities per a conduct code and for the benefit of the people.
During the Period of local body elections in 2020, Narasimha Rao contested as the 17th Ward Councillor from PSS Party but the contested position has been vacated with a minor difference in the voting percentage.
- He always fights against anti-corruption. He said that making money in terms of corruption is a disgrace to our country and that such money is equivalent to scrap paper and those who make money in such a corrupt manner do not deserve respect in the society.
- Narasimha Rao, through his community, extended his helping hands to the impoverished and needy people of Khammam.
- Holistic development of children focuses more on the child’s well-being and their physical, emotional, and intellectual needs. This approach is oriented towards kids completely, making them active participants in their learning process.
- By supporting empowerment for such impoverished and marginalised populations, They assist to reduce their poverty and social exclusion.
- He served the elderly and needy people in the society by supplying them with the necessities of life and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- He played an active role in ensuring that help programs for the poor were in place and that they were able to survive their existence.
- In the old age home where the elderly live, bedsheets were handed over along with the necessary supplies to them.
Social and Village Developmental Activities:
- Narasimha Rao has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, Drainage, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during the financial crises.
- Narasimha Rao laid a significant platform for the bright future of the students by organizing an awareness seminar to inform them about the importance of education in School.
- Many service activities were organized such as blankets for beggars, clothes for the poor, and food for orphaned children.
- Helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, he offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people impacted by the lockdown.
- Throughout the crisis, he responded selflessly, supporting those in need and offering special attention to those who had been afflicted by the lockdown. Face masks, hand sanitizers, and lunches were handed to the least fortunate, as well as cash assistance.
- When the coronavirus was ultimately eradicated, villagers were sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution to guarantee that they were not exposed to any negative consequences.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was conducted in response to Prime Minister Modi’s call to raise public awareness about the need of receiving a free corona immunisation.
- Narasimha rao arranged Vehicles for the Migrnats to travel to their own destination during the world wide lockdown.
Bio-Data of Mr Thadikamalla Narasimha Rao
Name: Mr Thadikimalla Narasimha Rao
Father: Mr. Thadikimalla Ramulu
Mother: Mrs. Thadikimalla Seethamma
Present Designation: Founder and President of PSS Independent Party
Education Qualification: Intermediate
Profession: Politician and Social Activist
Permanent Address: Wyra, Konijerla, Khammam, Telangana.
Contact No: 93927 44209
Strong people stand up for themselves. But the strongest people stand up for others.
స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకలు
ఎంతోమంది త్యాగాల వల్ల మనకు స్వాతంత్రం వచ్చిందని స్వాతంత్రం కోసం పోరాడిన జాతీయ నాయకులను వారి పోరాట పటిమని పట్టుదలను గుర్తుచేసుకుంటూ స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకను జరుపుకోవడం జరిగింది.