Congress Party Mandal Working President, Bhadradri-Kothagudem, Telangana, INC
Tellam Naresh is the Congress Party Mandal Working President of Dummugudem in Bhadradri Kothagudem district from Congress Political Party.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
He was born on 26th-June-1989 to ethnic couple Tellam Nageshwarao & Bullemma and raised up in a small census town of Seethanagaram Village of Bhadradri-Kothagudem district in the respective state of Telangana.
In the year 2004, He completed his Schooling at APTWRS High School resided at Chintoor. He obtained his undergraduate from Government Junior College located at Cherla and finished it in the year 2006.
He holds a graduation in the year 2009 from PSRM Degree College situated at Bhadrachalam. In the year 2014, he attained PRSM P.G.College located at Bhadrachalam. Further, he is pursuing an LLB from Mahatma Gandhi Law College placed at Hyderabad.
By continuing his education career, Naresh began his professional career, and started a Private Institution business of his own and sustaining his occupational work.
He has earned thousands of customer’s satisfaction with his immense services by providing them with a favorable chance of establishing their own ” “ “PROJECTS”.
His down-to-earth nature made him stand as a brand in the market and delivered immeasurable success through his projects and became a Role Model to everyone in the Town. Mr. TELLAM NARESH is the Director and Manager of the PRIVATE INSTITUTION PROJECTS.
EARLY POLITICAL CAREER:
Since childhood, he has been exposed to political characteristics. During his educational career, Naresh commenced his political career in the year 2004, by joining the SFI(Students’ Federation of India) is an Indian left-wing student organization politically aligned to the Communist Party of India.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Mandal President for Cherla from SFI and has been worked comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind.
As being a part of SFI, Naresh expressed keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
He worked in the assigned by discharging his duties with a code of conduct. After performing his roles in the respective designation he upgraded his position as an SFI Division Secretary from Bhadrachalam district of Telangana state in 2007.
His dedication to work and his involvement in every activity earned him the honorary status of District Joint Secretary for Khammam from SFI to expand his services to the State level.
In the respective year, he was designated with the position of SFI State General Secretary from Telangana. He has been served the assigned position to look after the issues and circumstances faced by the colony people between the periods 2007-09.
After fulfilling his responsibilities as the State General Secretary from SFI following that he resigned from SFI and in 2009 he parallelly swapped his political party to the Indian National Congress Party (INC) which is ruling under the leadership of Sonia Gandhi.
The day he joined the Party, he worked beyond his means for the development of the party and performed very hard for the victory of the party as INC Party Activist.
Later on, For his constant dedication and efforts for the welfare of humankind, he has designated the Position of Student District General Secretary from NSUI in 2009.
Since then he has been constantly working hard to put an end to the problems and inconvenience of the People.
He garnered the people’s affection and extended his services by expanding his responsibilities as the NSUI Student President from Bhadrachalam in the year 2009 to care about the difficulties that arose in the society.
Not only he is growing up with the success of many of the positions he started from a young age, but he is also moving forward steadily with the designations he has been appointed to politically, and in the period 2019 he nominated as Member of Parliament (MP) and he continued to grow exponentially with the positions he has been appointed to.
He won the admiration of the people and the people by using the responsibilities, duties, and powers assigned to him. So that in the year 2021, he was designated with the admired position of District Committee Member from INC Political Party and has been serving with gratitude Continuously.
From the day of inception into politics to the present day, he has been working tirelessly for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the party and the society, and was rendering desperate service to the society through the positions she has been appointed to. Tellam Naresh is the dedicated follower of Kunja Satyavathi as she is leading in the designation as MLA from Bhadrachalam (ST) …
Tellam Naresh Family Involvement in Politics:
Tellam Naresh’s family assists the needy selflessly in which several members are involved in politics as his father Tellam Nageshwarao dealing in the honorable position as Ward Member from Seethanagaram to ensure that the initial and subsequent tasks run smoothly and to promote the hardships faced by the Below Poverty People.
Because of the efforts being made for the development of the Party, he provided a kind of encouragement with a passion to serve the people as being in a reputable position as MPTC from Bhadradri-Kothagudem District. He served in the assigned designation 3 times to look after the people at odd times.
He extended his services by increasing his responsibilities as the MPP to look after the issues raised in society. Ever since he was started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
Services Rendered as a Mandal President:
- He has been fought against the government over the problems faced by students under the auspices of SFI.
- The issues of students and the unemployed are constantly being fought under the auspices of the SFI.
- He held a dharna on the issues raised on the students and people.
- He was handing out books, Uniforms, Pens to the poor people and eligible people in the district of Bhadrachalam.
Services as a State General Secretary:
- He protested a rally that skyrocketing petrol, diesel, and gas prices would become another problem for ordinary people in the community.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- He constantly fought for the issues raised on the dry & Wet lands..
During Telangana Movement, Naresh played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
Maha Dharna was held at the Clock Tower Center for the separate state of Telangana.
As being a part of the fight for the state of Telangana, Naresh has been organized Padayatra and fought for Telangana State along with party members.
Under the auspices of the Telangana movement, non-stop protests were held for 25 days.
During Telangana Movement:
He organized and was involved in Rasta Roko from a distance of Bhadradri-Kothagudem District.
He participated in many social Programs and was involved in Million March, Bike Rallies, and Dharan’s to form Telangana as a separate State.
He set up a Vanta Varpu in Bhadrachalam during the period of movement and many more dharnas and rallies were held in continuous movement.
He formed Youth students to fight for the Telangana State and to bring Telangana as a separate state.
- He accompanied many Mandal levels and District level party meetings and also organized Party Membership Programs.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
- He joined a large group of people at the party and helped them when they needed it.
- Naresh actively engaged in the Party’s initiatives and participates in them.
- He enthusiastically engages in the Door-to-Door election campaign and works hard to bring in more voters to won the party in his locality.
- He organized and was involved in Political Party Joining meetings.
- He has been serving and assisting the party members whenever they are in need.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party.
- Naresh has performed many developmental programs and social activities for the welfare of the people.
- He fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- Naresh fight over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- Naresh has helped the community by supplying meals to the elderly and orphaned children, as well as mineral water to the residents.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, Drainages, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with basic necessities for survival and by assisting them during financial hardships.
- As his Passion is to serve the people unquestionably he gave his hands to serve and hearts to serve by rendering the service selflessly.
- He is constantly striving and fighting for the well-being of the people.
Services Rendered during dreadful Pandemic:
During First Wave of Corona-
- Naresh stepped forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- Naresh moved forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provided financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and delivered varities of food to the poor, and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
During the Second Wave of Corona-
- Naresh also provided free masks and sanitizers to people with corona deficiency symptoms at the hospital.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He has asked the government to include the cost of corona illness treatment in the Arogyasree card, claiming that the booming corona disease is killing middle-class and impoverished families who cannot afford proper treatment at home.
- He constantly prays for the corona victims that they should get well soon in these critical periods.
- Naresh used to provide meals and medicines to those in the home quartine who were infected with the desired disease.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
A Leader is one- Who Knows the way, Goes the Way, and Shows the Way…
వినతి పత్రం అందుచేత
తీన్మార్ మల్లన్న తో సభలో
మన్యం బంద్ ను జయప్రదం చేయాలని నాయకులు ధర్నా చేయడం జరిగింది..
తెల్లం నరేష్ గారి చేతుల మీదుగా దరఖాస్తు ఫారం ని అందుకుంటున్న సందర్భం..
ప్రముఖ నాయకుడు ప్రజలకు చేస్తున్న సేవలకు కృతజ్ఞత రూపంలో నాయకుడికి సన్మానం చేసి మర్యాద చెయ్యడం జరిగింది .