Talusani Giridhar Reddy
President of Viswahindu Parishad , Kalwakurthy, Nagarkurnool, Telangana.
Talusani Giridhar Reddy is an Indian Politician and current President of Viswahindu Parishad from Kalwakurthy in the Indian State of Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION–
On the 05th of April 1972, in Kalwakurthy of Nagarkurnool District, he was born into a rural middle-class household as a treasured son for the couple Talusani Krishna Reddy and Talusani Seetamma.
He was never a believer in a pretentious education. He came from a simple educational background, as do most people.
In 1988, he earned his secondary school education from ZP High School in Kalwakurthy, Telangana, and in 1993, he obtained his ITI ( Industrial Training Institutes) from National ITI Institute in Nagarkurnool.
EARLY CAREER IN PROFESSION-
Despite having tremendous family responsibilities, he has consistently achieved greater professional and educational successes and he began working as a Mechanic from Automobile Mitra Agencies at RTC ‘X’ Road, Hyderabad, Telangana.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
He has been interested in politics since a young age, and his passion has led him to become a politician who expects people to succeed as a consequence of his services.
In the year 1990, he has taken responsibility as a Volunteer for Lion’s Club and continued his work by exceeding his capabilities for advancement and investing a lot of exertion from the day he enrolled.
He was appointed as the President of Viswahindu Parishad from Kalwakurthy in Nagarkurnool District from 2020 for the development of society by carrying out his duties properly and adhering to the rules and regulations.
He has served conscientiously for the prosperity of the people from the day of inception to the present day, consistently aspiring for the people and society’s progression, and performing desperate service to society and for the goodness of the people.
Activities Rendered as a President –
Blood Donation Camp–
Giridhar organized a Blood donation camp and donates blood to the extreme people.
This has started with the thought of no INDIAN should die with lack of blood and by implementing into reality started a group with countable members and started donating all the blood- Normal groups, Negative Groups, Rare Groups across INDIA with the help of donors.
He organized an Eye Camp at the Eye Hospital and provided financial assistance for their eye surgery.
Social & Welfare Activities –
- Giridhar helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
- He discussed every problem with the residencies, and fought over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- He helped the death-affected family in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Giridhar fought over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid-
- Giridhar sneaked aside to help those who were impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- He distributed masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, as well as financial assistance, and an awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting cautious measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- For the Villager’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
భారత మాజీ ఉప ప్రధాని సర్దార్ వల్లభాయ్ పటేల్ గారి జయంతి సందర్భంగా నాగర్కర్నూల్ లో వారి చిత్రపటానికి పూలమాల వేసి నమస్కరించడం జరిగింది..
ఛత్రపతి శివాజీ జయంతి సందర్బంగా, శివాజీ గారి చిత్రపటానికి పూలమాల వేసి నివాళులు అర్పించడం జరిగింది..