Talasila Swarna Latha
Telugu Women President of Machilipatnam Parliament, TDP, Nagayalanka, Avanigadda, Krishna, Andhra Pradesh.
Swarna Latha is the Telugu Women President of Machilipatnam Parliament from the TDP. She was born on 14-04-1977 to Jyothi & Ram Mohan Rao in Ganapeswaram Village in Nagayalanka Mandal of Krishna district.
She has completed her SSC Standard in 2006 from ZP High School at Nagayalanka. She has completed her Intermediate at Acharya Nagarjuna University.
Swarna Latha started her political journey in 2006 with the Telugu Desam Party(TDP) and was an Active Member. She was served as a Ward-Member of 5th Ward. She has done Many social Activities.
In 2008, Swarna Latha appointed as a Telugu Women District Vice-President of Krishna. In 2014, Swarna Latha elected as an MPTC of Ganapeswaram from the TDP. She participated in the Every Party meeting. She was the Director of the District Vigilance and monitoring committee(DVMC).
In 2014, She selected as a District Women General Secretary of Krishna from the TDP. In 2016, Swarna Latha was the Surveillance Monitoring Member. Swarna Latha was appointed as a Telugu Women President of Machilipatnam Parliament from the Telugu Desam Party(TDP), Andhra Pradesh.
Swarna Latha Married the Balu and they have one child.
- Swarna Latha Provided the Water tanks in her village and Conducted the Clean and Green Program.
- She Participated in Swach Bharath Program and Tree Plantation. She provided Pensions for needy People and Conducted the Medical Camps and Boat races in every Sankranthi Festival.
- She attended in Samaikyadhra Movement. She fought for the Water Tanks in Nagayalanka. She provided water plants in her village with the Donation Amount.
- Swarna Latha Motivated About Government Schemes for Poor People. She visited the Polavaram Dam along with the District People in 4 Buses.
- She Conducted swatch Bharath Programs at Constituency Level. She Participated in Pushkaralu at Krishna River.
- She Conducted All Programs about Women like Women’s festivals, Women’s Days, Female infertility.
- Swarna Latha Participated in Vanta Varpu Events. She conducted Awareness Programs about minor Marriages, Assumes about Students, and Conducted Candle Rally and women’s rallies about Disha Chattam.
- She conducted press meets and Dharnas about Women’s Issues. Swarnalatha distributed many things to the Schools’ students like books, Bags, Belts, Shoes, School uniforms, and Stationary things, and Financial help to the School.
- Swarna Latha distributed bedsheets, fruits, to the Oldage People. She fought for the Gas Prices to be Decrease and fought for Anti-government policies.
- She conducted the Blood Donations Camps and Awareness Programs About formers CM, CBN, Government Schemes.
- She distributed many kits like Essential things, Masks, and sanitizer in his village during the COVID-19 Pandemic lockdown period, and was Provided food & Vegetables to Poor people in lockdown time.
- Swarna Latha involves in many of the social activities like Swachh Bharath Programs & helping poor people in her village, and development activities like CC Roads, Drainage, Street lights, and Water Problems in her village.
- She donated Safety kits to frontline workers in the village and was Street lights were set up and Some roads were paved in the village.
- She Distributed Essential Needs in Pandemic COVID-19 time.
- Swarna Latha has created Awareness on how to practice Social Distance.
- The complete village was sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution.