Talari Venkatesh Mudhiraj
Ward Member, Neetur, Telangana, INC
Talari Venkatesh Mudhiraj is an Indian politician from the Southern Indian state of Telangana. He is serving as the Ward Member from INC.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION
He was born and bought up at Neetur Village on 10-August-1995. His parents were Hanumanthu & Venkatamma.
In 2010, He received his Secondary Board of Education at ZPHS Boys High School, Kodangal and Intermediate from the Lahoti Junior College in 2012.
Later, He enrolled Bachelor’s degree at Lahoti Degree College from 2012-2015.
CAREER IN POLITICS
Following the completion of his education, Venkatesh Mudhiraj was drawn into active politics by the Indian National Congress (often called INC) with great zeal and the desire to serve the People in 2017.
He has been a Party Activist working all day for Party development and attending every scheduled Party meeting.
His unwavering commitment and true effort made him elect as the Ward Member of Neetur, by contributing to the betterment of society by doing his tasks effectively, according to the party rules since 2019.
From the beginning of his political career until the present, he has worked relentlessly for the welfare of the people, continuously fighting for the party’s and society’s growth, and giving desperate service to the society via the posts he has been assigned to.
ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN RECENTLY:
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like Putting up Street Lights, the Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT BY THE PARTY:
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- His hard work and commitment towards the work made him struggle hard to make his dreams and goals come true, and finally, he is rose to the top. He served under the INC party by helping the below-poverty students unconditionally irrespective of their caste.
- INC Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time.
- As a party activist, he will be available to the people in the village at their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
DURING THE PANDEMIC, SERVICES WERE PROVIDED:
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.