Talari Subbaiah Naidu
Mandal Senior Leader, Mangapeta, Mulugu, Telangana, TRS
Talari Subbaiah Naidu is an Indian politician and current Mandal Senior Leader from the TRS Political Party from the respective Indian state of Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION-
On the 08th of December 1974, Subbaiah was born in Kamalapuram of Mangapeta Mandal in the district of Mulugu to the couple Mr. Talari Premanandam & Mrs. Talari Vijayalakshmi.
He was never a believer in a pretentious education. He came from a simple educational background, as do most people. In the year 1989, he received his higher board of education from ZP High School resided at Mangapeta.
Later, he went on ITI (Industrial Training Institute) from Benus Industrial Training Institute located at Warangal and completed it in the year 1993.
Further, in 1996, he acquired a bachelor’s degree by opting Bachelor Of Arts.
EARLY CAREER IN PROFESSIONAL-
During his stint in education, In 1994 Subbaiah Naidu began his early professional career after getting his degree with strong objectives and commitments, having started his work as a Workmen from Ballapur Industries, Fabricator till the date 1998.
Subbaiah worked as a Fabricator at GIPCL (Gujarat Industries Power Company Ltd) from 1998 to 1999.
In the year 2000, he started his own business named Sai Teja Enterprises and worked on that for a few years.
In order to reach his family obligations, he has been employed as a Civil Contractor and sustaining on the Fabrication Works since 2005.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
He has been interested in politics since a young age, and his passion has led him to become a politician who expects people to succeed as a consequence of his services.
After the conclusion of his professional career, in the year 2005 Subbaiah Naidu commenced his political career by joining the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founded by N.T Rama Rao who is an Indian actor, producer, director, film editor, and politician and also who served as Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind. As being a part of TDP, Subbaiah expressed a keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
His unwavering commitment and genuine determination earned him the post of Village Party President from Kamalapuram from TDP where he has contributed immensely in periods between 2006-08.
His ideological commitment and generous sincerity gained him election as the Mandal JAC Co-Convenor from TRS in the period 2008 from Mangapeta Mandal and continued to work hard for the betterment of the people.
After governing the people in the respective party, in the year 2013 Subbaiah had debuted his political party into Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) founded by Kalvakuntla Chandrashekhar Rao who is the Indian politician serving as the first and current Chief Minister of Telangana.
His pure determination and sincerity towards the work, he has been appointed in the admirable designation as Mandal Senior Leader from TRS and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind.
Subbaiah actively participated in the Telangana movement for the separation of Telangana from Andhra Pradesh and to form the Telangana as a separate State and He lent great support to the Telangana Statehood Movement by providing intellectual support.
During Telangana Movement, Subbaiah played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
Maha Dharna was held at the Clock Tower Center for the separate state of Telangana.
As being a part of the fight for the state of Telangana, Subbaiah has been organized Padayatra and fought for Telangana State along with party members.
Under the auspices of the Telangana movement, non-stop protests were held for 25 days.
He has been engaged in dharnas and rallies during continuous movement.
Performed a Range of Political Activities shortly after joining the Party:
- During Elections, he enthuthisiatically participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to bring more voters to won the party in his locality.
- He joined a large group of people at the party and helped them when they needed it.
- Subbaiah actively engaged in the Party’s initiatives and participates in every meeting organized by the relevant party.
- He organized and was involved in Political Party Joining meetings.
- He has been serving and assisting the party members whenever they are in need.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the Party.
- He accompanied many Mandal levels and District level party meetings and also organized Party Membership Programs.
Services Rendered During Dreadful Pandemic COVID-19-
- He supplied masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, while also financial assistance.
- During the covid period, He worked all days (day and night) and looked after the people.
- He is indeed available, notably to the zone’s poorest inhabitants.
- Because self-isolated persons were unable to care for themselves, Subbaiah stepped forward to help them by providing basic necessities for a set amount of time while adhering to specified guidelines.
- He has been assisting unemployed people who have lost their employment as a result of the crisis and are in financial distress.
- Subbaiah conducted a Corona Virus awareness program and provided specific precautions to avoid the dreadful virus.
- For families who do not even have the essentials to eat at home for the poor family, in the corona infected quarantine along with the corona tablets for them, all the members of the party volunteered to come forward and help each member of the household with a daily supply of essentials directly to their home with his own money.
- At the hospital, Subbaiah also began offering masks and sanitizers to men suffering from corona deprivation symptoms.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
H.No: 4-59/7, Village: Kamalapuram, Mandal: Mangapeta, District: Mulugu, State: Telangana, Zipcode: 506172.
చరిత్రలో మనం ఉండడం గొప్ప కాదు, మనకు చరిత్ర ఉండడం గొప్ప..
Social & Welfare Activities
పదవ తరగతి పాస్ అవుట్ అయిన విద్యార్థులకు మెమోస్ అందచేయడం జరిగింది.
గత కొన్ని రోజుల నుండి మానసికంగా బాధపడుతున్న వ్యక్తిని సుబ్బయ్య నాయుడు గారు కలిసి ఆర్ధిక సహాయం చేయడం జరిగింది.
అయ్యప్ప స్వామి వారి పూజలో పాల్గొన్న మండల సీనియర్ నాయకుడు తలారి సుబ్బయ్య గారు.
దసరా పండుగ సందర్భంగా అమ్మవారి ఉత్సవాల్లో పాల్గొన్న సందర్భం.
ఇంటి ఇంట చెట్లను నాటి ఊరంత పచ్చదనాన్ని పెంచుదాం అనే ముఖ్య ఉదేశ్యం తో చెట్లని నాటి పర్యావరణాన్ని రక్షిస్తున్న సుబ్బయ్య గారు.
గ్రామాభివృద్ధి లో భాగంగా
గ్రామాభివృద్ధి లో భాగంగా, సుబ్బయ్య గారు గ్రామ అంత పరిశీలించడం జరిగింది.
TRS Political Party Activities
పంచాయతీ రాజ్ శాఖ మంత్రి యర్రబెల్లి దయాకర్ రావు మరియు ములుగు Chairman కుసుమ జగదీష్ గార్లతో ప్రసన్నాంజనేయస్వామి వారి ఆలయంలో తలారి సుబ్బయ్య నాయుడు గారు
ప్రముఖ నాయకులతో కలిసి బస్సు యాత్రలో పాల్గొన్న తలారి సుబ్బయ్య గారు.
రేయి పగలు పార్టీ కోసం నిరంతరం కృషి చేస్తూ ఎన్నికల సమయంలో పార్టీ గెలుపు కోసం సుబ్బయ్య నాయుడు గారు పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి ప్రచారం చేయడం జరిగింది..
Took Part in Various Activities
Pics of Subbaiah Naidu
Born in Kamalapuram
From ZP High School, Mangapeta
From Benus Industrial Training Institute, Warangal
Joined in the TDP
Village Party President
From TDP, Kamalapuram
Mandal JAC Co-Convenor
From TDP, Mangapeta
Joined in the TRS
Mandal Senior Leader