Sarpanch, Julukunta, Somandepalli, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Talari Somashekar is the Sarpanch of Julukunta Village of Anantapur District in the respective state of Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
He was born on 14th-April-1982 and raised in Julukunta Village of Somandepalli Mandal in the District of Ananthapur. His parents were Mr&Mrs. Pedda Aljinappa.
In the year 1998, Somashekar completed his Higher Board of Education from ZP High School located at Parigi. Further, he studied undergraduate in the year 2000 from SDS Junior College.
EARLY POLITICAL CAREER:
In the time of his educational days, he highly inspired by the services rendered by the Indian Politicians. This made him fortunate as this would provide him a path to do service to more people.
In the period 2004 Somashekar begun his political career by entering into the Indian National Congress Party (INC) which is ruling under the leadership of Sonia Gandhi.
Since the date of joining the Party, he has been working his way up as an INC Party Activist by actively participating in every program related to the political party.
In 2009, he resigned from the Indian National Congress Party (INC) and joined the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP), which was created by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, the current Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and President of YSRCP.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind. As being a part of YSRCP, Somashekar expresses keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
In addition to his primary responsibilities, he was nominated for the prestigious position of Sarpanch in February of 2021. He garnered the people’s affection and extended his services by expanding his responsibilities as the Sarpanch in April of 2021 of Julukunta Village to care about the difficulties that arose in the society.
Ever since he was started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- He accompanied many Mandal levels and District level party meetings and also organized Party Membership Programs.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
- Somashekar is actively involved and participates in the programs organized by the Party.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to bring more voters to won the party in his locality.
- He participated in many social Programs and involved in Rasta Roko, Bike Rallies, and Dharnas for the recognition Party.
- Somashekar, who was accompanied by Seva Mitra, explained about the Navratna welfare schemes launched by Jagan to work for the appropriate implementation of welfare
- schemes for everyone who is entitled to them, independent of parties, and for transparent governance.
- Somashekar has performed many developmental programs and social activities for the welfare of the people.
- He fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- Somashekar has been installing street lights in his village, paving dividers, paving roads, eliminating drainage problems, alleviating power shortages, and solving water problems.
- Somashekar fight over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- Somashekar has helped the community by supplying meals to the elderly and orphaned children, as well as mineral water to the residents.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, Drainages, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with basic necessities for survival and by assisting them during financial hardships.
- He always stood by the people of the Village and Mandal. Many of the development programs were a resounding success.
- As a part of environmental protection, Somashekar has taken an active role by participating in the Haritha Haram Program and cast the plants in the village.
During First Wave of Corona-
- Somashekar stepped forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- Somashekar moved forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provided financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and delivered varieties of food to the poor, and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
During the Second Wave of Corona-
- Somashekar also provided free masks and sanitizers to people with corona deficiency symptoms at the hospital.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He contributed Beds, Proper medicines in public and private hospitals. Somashekar talked to the doctors and said to provide better healing in Government Hospitals.
- He has asked the government to include the cost of corona illness treatment in the Arogyasree card, claiming that the booming corona disease is killing middle-class and impoverished families who cannot afford proper treatment at home. He constantly prays for the corona victims that they should get well soon in these critical periods.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
Hard work never bring fatigue it brings satisfaction
సోమశేఖర్ గారు ఎన్నికల సమయంలో సర్పంచ్ గా ఎన్నికైన సందర్భంలో ప్రమాణస్వీకార కార్యక్రమంలో విచ్చేసిన నాయకులు సోమశేఖర్ కి గజమాల వేసి కృతఙయతలు తెలియజేయడం జరిగింది.
పార్టీ నాయకుడు ప్రజలకు చేస్తున్న సేవలకు కృతజ్ఞత రూపంలో నాయకుడికి సన్మానం చేసి మర్యాద చెయ్యడం జరిగింది .
రేయి పగలు పార్టీ కోసం నిరంతరం కృషి చేస్తూ ఎన్నికల సమయంలో పార్టీ గెలుపు కోసం సోమశేఖర్ గారు పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి ఇంటి ఇంటికి వెళ్లి ప్రచారం చేయడం జరిగింది..