Talari Sai Chaitanya
Telangana Dalita Karmika Udyoga Sangam Founder & Chairman, Party Activist, Bhairpur, Veldanda, Nagarkurnool, Kalwakurthy, Telangana, TRS
Talari Sai Chaitanya is an Indian Politician and current Founder & Chairman of the Telangana Dalita Karmika Udyoga Sangam and Party Activist of the TRS Political Party from Bhairpur Village, Veldanda Mandal of Nagarkurnool district, Telangana.
Early Life & Education :
Sai Chaitanya was born on the 28th of July 1985, in Bhairpur Village of Nagarkurnool District from the Indian state of Telangana to the couple Mr. Talari Jangaiah and Mrs. Talari Laxmamma.
He acquired his Secondary Board of Education from ZPHS located in Charakonda, Nagarkurnool.
He obtained his Intermediate and Degree Course from Ambedkar Open University.
Early Career in Profession :
He started his career by joining in Printing press company and worked there from 2004 to 2017.
Sai Chaitanya joined INTUC (Indian National Trade Union Congress) and was elected as Union President of INTUC and rendered his services from 2010 to 2016.
Early Career in Politics :
In the year 2007, Sai Chaitanya joined the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) founded by Kalvakuntla Chandrashekhar Rao who is the Indian politician serving as the first and current Chief Minister of Telangana.
He was a Party Activist, During Telangana Movement, Raju played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
He participated in various Movements in 2012 and many social programs and was involved in Million March, Bike Rallies, and Dharna’s to form Telangana as a separate State.
Career and Community :
Sai Chaitanya had a sense of service since Childhood he has always will be at the forefront to solve the problems of the people.
He worked in Karmika Sangam and fought against the problems of labor. He adamantly opposed the Sangam for the beneficial provisions that would aid labor in their survival.
His unwavering commitment and true effort for the welfare of labor gained him the position of Telangana Private Employees Joint Rangareddy District President in 2012 and been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
He ramped up his service and effort by establishing Telangana Dalita Karmika Udyoga Sangam in 2016, to provide care for the labor and the difficulties they face, and he worked in that capacity.
He is acting as the Founder and Chairman of the Telangana Dalita Karmika Udyoga Sangam. In Sangam, Sai Chaitanya always took the side of the labor and rendered the services for them.
He won the laborers’ respect by upholding the promises, duties, and powers bestowed upon him.
After receiving the authority and performing every activity as his responsibility for the welfare of the people, and continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the people and dealing with the activities for the development of the Society.
- Sai Chaitanya has performed many developmental programs and social activities for the welfare of the people.
- In the Private field, he helped Pregnant Women financially before and after their delivery.
- He employed about 200 people in the Private Pharma companies and Industries at Jeedimetla, Bachupally, Bollaram, and Balanagar.
- Many service activities were organized such as food for orphaned children.
- Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
- He fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- He helped the death-affected family in the village by providing the essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Sai Chaitanya fought over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- He distributed food, clothing, and Bedsheets to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
Services Rendered During Dreadful Pandemic COVID-19-
- He supplied masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, while also financial assistance.
- He is indeed available, notably to the zone’s poorest inhabitants.
- He distributed rice, Vegetables, and Fruits to the families who do not even have the essentials to eat at home for the poor family, in the corona infected quarantine.
- He conducted a Corona Virus awareness program and provided specific precautions to avoid the dreadful virus.
- Sai Chaitanya also began offering masks and sanitizers to the people.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.