Talari Ramesh BJP
BJP Party Activist, Gotlapalle, Peddemul, Tandur, Vikarabad, Telangana, BJP
Talari Ramesh is an Indian Politician belonging to the BJP party. He is currently serving as BJP Party Activist from Gotlapalle village, Peddemul Mandal, Vikarabad district.
Early Life and Education:
He was born on 16th July 1997 to the couple Laxmaiah and Narsamma in Gotlapalle village.
In 2012, Ramesh completed his Board of Secondary Education at Sri Saraswathi Shishu Mandir, located at Vikarabad. He obtained his Intermediate 1st year at Govt junior college he didn’t complete his 2nd year due to certain circumstances.
Basically, he hails from an Agricultural family. Ramesh is a Farmer by his Profession.
A career in Politics:
Ramesh is deeply committed to Social Service and is constantly willing to contribute to the prosperity of the country. His passion to serve people prompted him to enter politics. He became involved in politics and began his political career as a Member of the BJP Party.
About the Party:
The Bharatiya Janata Party is one of two major political parties in India. It is the current ruling political party of the Republic of India since 2014. The BJP is a right-wing party, and its policy has historically reflected Hindu nationalist positions. It has close ideological and organizational links to the much older Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh(RSS).
Ramesh contributed significantly to the Party’s development by participating in every event. He was chosen as an Active Leader by Party Officials who acknowledged his abilities to assist the public in whatever way feasible at any given time as a social worker and party worker.
He is making strides towards his aim of fulfilling his desire. Ramesh always takes initiation for the growth of the party. He strengthens the party at the field level.
He always takes the lead in resolving issues like village problems, student, and farmers’ issues, etc. Ramesh organized a large-scale dharna in Tandur to demand a decrease in RTC prices. He used to attend every BJP party gathering held in Hyderabad.
Due to his active participation, the party authorities elevated him as the BJP Party Activist from Gotlapalle village, Peddemul Mandal
- Being a responsible leader Ramesh even served as Social Activist in Gotlapalle village. Many welfare activities have been implemented during his reign.
- He conducts awareness of voting by telling that Exercising the right to vote is one of the most important duties of a citizen in a democracy. He motivates people by saying such things.
- He staged dharnas, and rallies and fought tirelessly on the issue of supplying fake seeds to the farmers.
- Ramesh protests and holds dharnas against the decisions taken by the government against the people and seeks justice for the people.
- Ramesh and BJP leaders have demanded that the government reduce petrol, diesel, and groceries prices.
- He organized dharnas and protested for the immediate release of fee reimbursement and scholarships.
- Conducted Annadanam Program for the poor every year.
- He conducted village development activities such as laying roads, setting up water tanks, clearance of drainage issues, power supply, etc.
- Gave his helping hand to the poor, disabled, and Orphans according to the situation.
- Ramesh provided Books, pads, and Stationery things to the Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- With the intention of no student can illiterate due to lack of money he provided financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
Ramesh’s Contribution to the Public During the Pandemic:
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- Ramesh came forward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place and distributing Covid Kits to the members who were afflicted with the appropriate sickness while in their home quartine.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
“The power that does not help the people is not the power, there is no government without the people”
Bio-Data of Talari Ramesh
Name: Talari Ramesh
Date of Birth: 16th July 1997
Father: Mr. Laxmaiah
Mother: Mrs. Narsamma
Education Qualification: SSC from Sri Saraswathi Shishu Mandir school
Present Designation: BJP Party Activist from Gotlapalle village
Political Party: BJP
Permanent Address: H-No: 1-35, Near Hanuman Temple
Contact No: 9014831547
BJP Party Activist Talari Ramesh extended his heartiest birthday wishes to BJP State President Bandi Sanjay.
భారతీయ భారతీయ జనతా పార్టీ రాష్ట్ర అధ్యక్షుడు మరియు కరీంనగర్ నియోజకవర్గానికి ప్రాతినిధ్యం వహిస్తున్న లోక్ సభ సభ్యులు బండి సంజయ్ కుమార్ గారికి హృదయపూర్వక శుభాకాంక్షలు తెలియజేయడం జరిగింది.
రామ మందిర నిధి సేకరణ
పెద్దేముల్ మండల్ గోట్లపల్లి గ్రామంలో అయోధ్య రామ మందిర నిధి సేకరణ కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొన్న బీజేపీ కార్యకర్త రమేష్ గారు మరియు తదితరులు
పార్టీ మీటింగ్ లో భాగంగా రమేష్ గారు
పుట్టినరోజు వేడుకలలో పాల్గొన్న రమేష్ గారు
A Politician is someone who is willing to make difficult decisions for the greater good!!
News Paper Clippings & Pamphlets
Born in Gotlapalle village
at Sri Saraswathi Shishu Mandir, located at Vikarabad
through the BJP
BJP Party Activist
from Gotlapalle village, Peddemul Mandal