YSRCP Incharge, Upparahal, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Talari Ragavendra is an Indian politician from the Southern Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. He is serving as the YSRCP Incharge.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION
He was born and bought up at Upparahal, Which is a District headquarter of Kurnool on 10-02-1991 to Marappa & Laxmamma.
In 2009, He received his Secondary Board of Education at ZP High School and Intermediate from the Govt. Junior College in 2010-2012.
Later, He enrolled Bachelor’s degree at Rayalaseema University from 2013-2015
CAREER IN POLITICS
In 2010, Ragavendra was drawn into active politics by the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP) with great zeal and the desire to serve the People.
He has been a Party Activist working all day for Party development and attending every scheduled Party meeting.
His ongoing dedication and genuine diligence earned him as the YSRCP Incharge where he has worked tirelessly for the Party & people.
From the beginning of his political career until the present, he has worked relentlessly for the welfare of the people, continuously fighting for the party’s and society’s growth, and giving desperate service to the society via the posts he has been assigned to.
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- His hard work and commitment towards the work made him struggle hard to make his dreams and goals come true, and finally, he is rose to the top. He served under the YSRCP party by helping the below-poverty students unconditionally irrespective of their caste.
- YSRCP Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time.
- As a party activist, he will be available to the people in the village at their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
ప్రముఖ నాయకుడిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసి వారికీ శాలువాతో సన్మానించి అభినందనలు తెలియజేయడం జరిగింది..