14th Ward Member, Allavaram, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Tadi Sumanth is an Indian Politician and 14th Ward Member of Allavaram from the Political Party YSRCP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION
On the 20th of July 1989, Sumanth was born to the parents of Mariya and Sathaveni in the Village of Allavaram Palam.
In 2005, He acquired his Secondary Board Of Education from ZP High School, Allavaram, and Intermediate from Chaithanya Bharathi College at Amalapuram in 2007.
Later in 2009, Sumanth obtained ITI from Sumalatha ITI upto 2011.
CAREER IN POLITICS
Sumanth began his political career in the year 2009 through the Students’ Federation of India, the Indian left-wing student organization, and started rendering service to the people irrespective of their Caste, Race, Gender, and Religion for the growth and development of Backward Classes along with religious.
As an SFI Member in 2009, he demonstrated his commitment to the Students by continuously working for their well-being, college development, and striving hard for their benefit of them.
In 2014, He joined the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP) in the year 2009 to follow in the footsteps of YS Jagan and do his part to help the people in a better way.
He has been a Party Activist working all day for Party development and attending every scheduled Party meeting.
In 2018, His ongoing dedication and genuine diligence earned him as the Booth Committee Member, where he has worked tirelessly for the Party & people.
His ideological determination and generous sincerity made him 14th Ward Member of Allavaram by strengthening his duties, constantly thinking about the welfare of the people, and gaining widespread recognition.
ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN RECENTLY:
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He fought and solved the issues regarding house schemes, pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issue relating to Aadhar cards.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like the laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT BY THE PARTY:
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- YSRCP Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time.
- As a party activist, he will be available to the people in the village at their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
- He was involved in the Gadapa Gadapa YSR Program which is about the interaction with the villagers and also to come to know about their livelihood and ways of earning.
DURING THE PANDEMIC, SERVICES WERE PROVIDED:
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic of Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
ఇంటింటికి వెళ్లి పార్టీ యొక్క నియమాలను క్లుప్తంగా గ్రామ ప్రజలకు వివరిస్తూ , కరపత్రాలను అందజేస్తూ పార్టీ గెలుపు కోసం కృషి చేయడం జరిగింది.
అల్లవరం 14వ వార్డు సభ్యులు సుమంత్ గారి జన్మదిన సందర్భంగా వారికీ బొకేను బహూకరించి శుభాకాంక్షలు తెలియజేయడం జరిగింది..