Ward Member, R.Gollahatti, Hallikera, Madakasira, Puttaparthi, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Ranganath is an Indian Politician and current Ward Member of R.Gollahatti, Hallikera Mandal, Puttaparthi district.
Born and Education:
He was born on 05th July 1975 to the couple Khimappa and Kambakka in R.Gollahatti village.
He earned his Board of Secondary education at Zilla Parishad high school, located at Madakasira.
A career in Politics:
Ranganath is passionate about Social Service and is always eager to contribute to the country’s progress. His desire to help people led him to pursue a career in politics. He was entered into Politics and has started his Political Career as a Member of the Yuvajana Shramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP).
Yuvajana Shramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP) is an Indian regional political party based in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Its Founder and President Y.S.Jagan Mohan Reddy serves as the state’s Chief Minister.
Ranganath established himself as a Public Leader as soon as he joined the party by contributing to the party’s welfare activities. In acknowledgment of his efforts and hard work, he was designated a Party Worker and a Social Worker by party officials and was recognised as a key strategist for being instrumental in successfully worked as Party Activist.
He took part in “Gadapa Gadapa ki YSR” program, he made people aware of YSRCP schemes such as Jagananna Amma Vodi, Jagananna Chedodu, Jagananna Vidya Kanuka, Illa Pattalu, YSR Arogya scheme, YSR Bima, YSR Pension Kanuka, YSR Rythu Bharosa, YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam, YSR Vahana Mitra etc. He made the Navaratnalu scheme available to everyone. He gave his contributions to Samaikyandhra Movement, for Special Status, also took part in Y.S Jagan’s, Y.S Sharmila’s Padayatra.
In 2019, He was contested and elected as Ward Member from R.Gollahatti, Hallikera Mandal.
- Ranganath even served as a Social Activist. He always avalaible himself for the people of R.Gollahatti irrespective of time.
- As a part of Environmental Protection, Ranganath has taken an active role by participating in the Palle Pragathi and Clean and green by casting the plants in the village.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- During his reign, many development activities have been implemented such as laying roads, setting up water tanks, clearance of drainage issues, power supply, etc.
- On the occasion of Birth, Death Anniversaries of the Political Leaders, Ranganath conducted blood donations, eye camps.
- In order to help the poor in the hospital during emergencies, Ranganath handed over the government-implemented Health Sree cards to them.
- As a part of Haritha Haram, massive plantation programs were taken up and distributed Plants to the village people.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, Drainages, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality.
- Ranganath is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job.
Service During the Pandemic Covid-19
-Ranganath rendered his service to the R.Gollahatti people even during the corona which terrorized the whole country.
-He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-He donates rice bags, vegetables, and medicine to covid victims who are suffering from covid and cannot go out to fetch food.
-He also supported the poor financially by providing essential goods for those who could not find employment or food due to the lockdown.
-Provided Annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-Ranganath put effort even during the Covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.