In-charge of 15th Division, Lb Nagar, Warangal, Congress Party, Telangana
Syed Zakir is the Incharge of the 15th Division in Warangal from the Congress Party. He was born on 20-11-1979 to Syed Yousuf in Lb Nagar village of Warangal Dist. He has completed SSC Standard.
He started his political journey with the Telugu Desam Party(TDP) and he was the Active Member of TDP. He was at the party time and was supportive of every activist.
In 2004, Syed Zakir appointed as Division President from the TDP. Later, In 2014, He joined the Telangana Rashtra Samithi(TRS)Party.
He Participated in Telangana Movement and he played important role in the Telangana Movement. Subsequently, he joined the Indian National Congress Party in 2018. He is solving the problems of the Village People and farmers, helping them in every possible way. Congress party undertaking development programs.
Syed Zakir working as the Incharge of the 15th Division in Warangal from the Congress Party.
- Syed Zakir distributed many kits like Essential things, Masks, and sanitizer in most of the village during the COVID-19 Pandemic lockdown period, and he was Provided food&Vegetables to Poor people in lockdown time.
- Donated Safety kits to frontline workers in the village.
- Street lights were set up.
- Some roads were paved in the village.
- Distributed Essential Needs in Pandemic COVID-19 time.
- Awareness was created on how to practice social distance.
- The complete village was sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution.