Syed Hussain Saida
Mandal Minority Cell President, Teegala Banjara Village, Konijerla Mandal, Khammam District, Wyra, TRS, Telangana
Syed Hussain Saida is an Indian Politician of TRS and Mandal Minority Cell President of Konijerla Mandal, Khammam District, Wyra in the Indian State of Telangana.
Early Life And Education:
On 15th June 1980, Syed Hussain Saida was born to the couple of Mr: Syed Ramazande and Mrs: Chandumiya in the Teegala Banjara Village, Konijerla Mandal, Khammam District in the Indian State of Telangana.
Syed Hussain Saida acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Singarayapalem in the year 1995.
Syed Hussain Saida his Professional Career and started his doing Agriculture, and ever since he started the profession he simulteneously handling his family responsibilities.
A career in Politics:
In the year 2010, Syed Hussain Saida began his political career by joining the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member of TDP.
Syed Hussain Saida was a sincere TDP Party Activist right from his joining and propagating its principles from the beginning. He has been deeply attracted by the policies and ideals of the party and the vision of our great leader former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and was immensely inspired by the unique schemes introduced by the Nara Chandra Babu Naidu.
Syed Hussain Saida was credited for having successfully carried out the responsibility of being Village President in Teegala Banjara in the year 2011. His continuous effort and hard work promoted him as Minority Leader and he currently serving in the position.
He was also elected as Mandal Leader in Konijerla Mandal, Khammam District.
Later, In the year 2015, Syed Hussain Saida began switching from TDP to Telangana Rashtra Samithi(TRS) as he was highly inspired by the party founder Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao’s sense of work during the Telangana Movement.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind by citing code of conduct and disciplinary issues.
Upon Joining, he was designated as the Village Leader of Teegala Banjara from TRS in 2018 to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
He was appointed as Mandal Minority Cell President of Konijerla Mandal in the year 2020.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- Hussain Saida fought for Muslim Rights.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, Hussain Saida will be at the forefront of the problem and he is not limited to his services to the village but also extends to the people of the entire district.
- Hussain Saida has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, drainage, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during the financial crises.
- Many service activities were organized such as blankets for beggars, clothes for the poor, and food for orphaned children.
- Hussain Saida came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- Hussain Saida came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic of Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.