Chief Secretary, Nandyal , Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP,
Syed Gulab is an Indian Politician of YSRCP and Chief Secretary of Nandyal, in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life And Education:
On 17th August 1979, Syed Gulab was born to a couple Mr. Syed Usman and Mrs: Syed Farida Begum in the village of Nandyal in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Syed Gulab acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Municipal High School located at Nandyal in the year 1994.
Syed Gulab began his Professional Career and started a Business, and ever since he started the profession he simulteneously handled his family responsibilities.
Career In Politics:
In the continuation of his Education, Syed Gulab began his Political career by joining the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP) in 2009, was enchanted by the services rendered to the people was started to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
Since the date of joining, he has been working incredibly as a YSRCP Party Activist working hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the society, and has rendered desperate services to society.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of 42nd Ward Member in the village of Nandyal in the year 2009 and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
He was elected as Chief secretary in Nandyal in the year 2019.
- Syed Gulab provides food to the poor people once a week.
- Syed Gulab is a Party Activist. He is actively involved in the programs organized by the Party. He conveyed and explained to the people the greatness of the Party.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
- Implementation of YSR scheme, YSR support scheme, bank loans for women’s welfare development, efforts to address Dwakra women’s issues, efforts to ensure proper implementation of Disha law, efforts for the safety of girls, bans on dowry.
- He played the main role and actively participated in Foot March(Padayatra)along with Late. Y.S.Rajasekar Reddy (The former Chief Minister of AP) and Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy(The present Chief Minister of AP)to all over the Constituencies to bring a special status to the party.
- He Participated in the Samaikyandhra Movement to prevent the division of the state – separating the Telangana districts of the state into a separate Telangana state.
Social and Development Activities:
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone and financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- Syed Gulab provided financial assistance to the village’s needy inhabitants and also served them in other ways when necessary, and my services were not limited to the village’s people but also extended to the district’s population.
- Syed Gulab has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers, and has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to Villagers.
- Many service activities were organized such as blankets for beggars, clothes for the poor, and food for orphaned children, and helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
Services rendered during the Pandemic:
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to
those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- Syed Gulab came forward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
సైడ్ గులాబీ గారు పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి వైస్ జగన్ మోహన్ రెడ్డి గారికి ధన్యవాదాలుతెలుపుతు ర్యాలీ చేయడం జరిగింది.
ప్రజా సమస్యల పరిష్కార వేదిక కార్యక్రమంలో
నంద్యాల జిల్లా కలెక్టర్ మరియు ఎస్పీ కార్యాలయంలో స్పందన ప్రజా సమస్యల పరిష్కార వేదిక కార్యక్రమంలో ప్రజల వినతిపత్రాలను స్వీకరించిన జిల్లా కలెక్టర్ మనజీర్ జిలాని సామున్ మరియు జిల్లా ఎస్పీ రఘువీరారెడ్డి గారు ఇతర శాఖల అధికారులు.
పార్టీ నాయకుడిని సన్మానం చేయడం జరిగింది.
పార్టీ నాయకుడిని సన్మానం చేయడం జరిగింది.