Muslim Minority Town President, Madhira, Khammam, Telangana, TRS.
Syed Akbar is an Indian Politician of TRS and Muslim Minority Town President of Madhira in Khammam District, Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 01st of January 1989, Akbar was born to the couple Mr. Syed Maju and Mrs. Syed Jani in the village of Madhira in Khammam District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 2007, Akbar completed his education by acquiring his 7th Standard from Zilla Parishad High School located at Madhira in Khammam District.
Akbar turned professional as a Driver and ever since he started he has simultaneously handled his family responsibility.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
Akbar has had a sense of service since childhood and intends to be able to do all services to the people politically, Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao, the founder of the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS), was enchanted by the services rendered to the people and Akbar joined the TRS party in 2014 and served as a Leader of the Party.
Akbar was a sincere TRS worker right from his student-hood and my entire family is a staunch supporter of the TRS party and propagating its principles from the beginning. He has been deeply attracted by the policies and ideals of the party and the vision of our great leader Kalvakuntla Chandra Sekhar Rao and was immensely inspired by the unique schemes introduced by the State and Central Governments under the dynamic leadership of Mr. Kalvakuntla Taraka Rama Rao.
Because of his contributions to the party’s expansion, the party-appointed him to the honorable position of Muslim Minority Town President of Kadiri in Khammam District, Telangana from TRS in 2021. He executed his obligations by being very attentive while executing the party’s initiatives.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- Akbar was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- An awareness seminar was organized on behalf of the party in the village and the zone to brief the people on the welfare schemes and pamphlets were distributed to give them brief information.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- Akbar fought over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues. He fought for the issues related to Handicapped Pensions, Widow Pension, Old age Pension, and the problems of Ration Card and Health cards of the villagers.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, Drainages, and every minute problem to the individual.
- Ration card-related problems have been solved who are struggling with the shortage of essential commodities provided by their government with the ration card problem.
- Akbar has performed many developmental programs, Social activities, and Party activities for the welfare of the people.
- He fought for the issues related to Handicapped Pensions, Widow Pension, Old age Pension, and the problems of Ration Card and Health cards of the villagers.
- He strived tirelessly for the Inauguration of the chief architect of the Constitution of India Dr. B.R Ambedhkar’s statue in the village to recall his unanimous services rendered by him to the nation.
- Akbar offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- He always stood by the people of the Village and Mandal. Many of the development programs were a resounding success.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid:
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Akbar assisted those who were affected by the lockdown by offering financial and humanitarian aid.
- Akbar moved forward with humanity to assist people in distress during the corona and to provide additional aid to those affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also personally contributed to them financially he assisted laborers by providing food and water bottles.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
H.No: 1-684, Village&Mandal: Madhira District: Khammam, Constituency: Madhira, State: Telangana, Zipcode: 507,202
Mobile: 80991 21333, 72878 72828
మహిళా దినోత్సవ సదర్భంగా zp చైర్మన్ శ్రీ లింగాల కమల్ రాజు అన్న కి రాఖీ కట్టిన కృతజ్ఞతలు తెలిపిన ముస్లిం మహిళలు ఈ కార్యక్రమాన్ని బాధ్యత వహించిన టౌన్ ముస్లిం మైనారిటీ అధ్యక్షులు సయ్యద్ అక్బర్ గారు.
మహిళా బందు ఈ కార్యక్రమంలో భారీగా బైక్ ర్యాలీ నిర్వహించిన పట్టణ మరియు రూరల్ మండలాల మహిళలు.
DR B.R అంబేడ్కర్ గారి 130వ జయంతి
పూజ్యనియుడు గౌరవనియుడు DR B.R అంబేడ్కర్ గారి 130వ జయంతి పురస్కరించుకొని సామాజిక విప్లవ జోహార్లు తెలుపుతూ వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది.
అన్ని ధనంలో కన్నా రక్త దానం మిన్న అనే నానుడిని అనుసరిస్తూ గ్రామంలో నిర్వహించిన రక్త దాన శిబిరంలో పాల్గొని రక్త దానం చేయడం జరిగింది.
Born in Madhira Village
in Khammam District
Studied 7th Standard
from Zilla Parishad High School, Madhira
Joined in the TRS
Muslim Minority Town President
of Madhira, TRS