Constituency Youth Leader of Jagan Sevadal, State General Secretary of AP Yadav's Sangam, Mangalagiri, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Arla Surya (Brahmeshwararao) is an Indian politician from the State of Andhra Pradesh in southern India. He is serving as the Constituency Youth Leader of Jagan Sevadal of Mangalagiri and State General Secretary of AP Yadav’s Sangam.
Early Life & Education
He was born in Repalle, Guntur on 03-October-1997. His parents were Srinivasa Rao & Kalavathi.
In 2013, he earned his Secondary Board of Education at Kaza’s ZP High School, and in 2015, he completed Intermediate at Nirmala Junior College.
Later in 2019, Surya Obtained a Graduation from Guntur Engineering College.
He has been very accustomed to political traits since childhood. He fights in the forefront to bring justice to the people. So even in college he would stand by every single individual and be their companion.
Inspired by the YS Jagan Mohan Reddy administration, Surya joined the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP or YCP) in 2015 to follow in YS Jagan’s footsteps and do his part to help the people in a better way.
He worked in the Students Wing in 2017, designated as the General Secretary by providing services and bring a solution to the problems faced by students in College and also for the welfare of people up to 2020.
Since the day he joined the Party, he has been a Party Activist, working all day and attending every organized Party meeting.
For his excellent performance during the process of his service in 2020, He was appointed as the Constituency Youth Leader of Jagan Sevadal and served with gratitude, and constantly worked hard for the committed position.
He provided a kind of encouragement with a passion to serve the people as a State General Secretary of AP Yadav’s Sangam in 2021 to promote the right perspective towards the need for holistic and sustainable development in people by doing his part to alleviate the hardships faced by people to date by constantly striving for the welfare of the people and expressing his feelings of service.
From then until now, he has been serving in an honorable position by doing his part to better society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules and regulations of the party.
simultaneously he is fulfilling his family responsibilities and proportionally balancing the multiple works.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people. He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially. Ramu assisted the death-affected family financially for their survival.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- Every year, he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries, distributes food packets to the villagers, and conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- He accompanied many Mandal levels and District level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
- His hard work and commitment towards the work made him struggle hard to make his dreams and goals come true, and finally, he is rose to the top. He served under the YSRCP party by helping the below-poverty students unconditionally irrespective of their caste.
- He fought and solved issues raised on every topic in the YSRCP party.
- YSRCP Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time. As a party activist, he will be available to the people in their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
- He fearlessly addresses any problem, speaks with any leader, and holds strong in the face of difficulties without giving up.
- Surya had prayed that if Jagan was elected Chief Minister, he would visit Tirupati on foot and He was on a 365-kilometer walk from Kaza to Tirupati when Jagan was elected chief minister of Andhra Pradesh.
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables, and fruits to the village, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period. Surya came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village. Surya also provided free masks and sanitizers to people with corona deficiency symptoms at the hospital.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.