TDP Party President, Yarakannapalem, Narsipatnam, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Surla Govind is the TDP Party President from Yarakannapalem village, Narsipatnam Mandal. He was born on 04-June-1983 in Yarakannapalem. His parents were Pedaram Murthy and Chanthali.
In 1999, Govind completed his schooling at ZPHS. From 2000-2002, he earned his Intermediate from Vivekananda junior college near Narsipatnam. He received his Graduation(Degree) from NTR college. Govind gets into higher Education with his Masters he attained M.Sc in Bio-Technology from Central University.
From 2010-2013, Govind worked at Strides Pharma company located in Mangalore, and from 2013-2019, he worked at Granules private limited, Vizag.
In 2019, Govind officially entered into Politics with the Telugu Desam Party(TDP). He worked as a TDP Activist by contributing to party programs, such as election campaigns, party joining events, protests, dharnas, etc.
About the Party:
TDP is a regional Indian political party active in the southern states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The party was founded by N.T.Rama Rao on 29-March-1982. TDP was the first regional party to become the main opposition party at the 8th Lok Sabha from 1984 to 1989. TDP has a commitment to safeguarding “the political, economic, social, and cultural foundations of Telugu-speaking people”.
Govind gained special recognition as an active member within a short period of time after joining the party. Recognizing Govind’s continuous efforts on behalf of the party’s welfare and growth, party authorities elected him as TDP Party President, and he currently serving in the position.
- Govind takes initiation for the development of Yarakannapalem village and developed the village in many ways.
- He takes each issue faced by the village people to the attention of respective authorities and makes them solve it.
- He engaged in programs like Palle Pragati, Harithaharam, and Swachh Bharath.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- Govind financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, Aadhar cards.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- With the intention of ensuring that no student becomes illiterate due to lack of money, Govind provided financial assistance to students to study.
- He conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
-Govind rendered his service to the people of Yarakannapalem village even during the corona which terrorized the whole country.
-He distributed food and rice bags to the Parvathipur people he provided his service during the pandemic to nearly 60 families.
-He donates rice bags, vegetables, and medicine to covid victims who are suffering from covid and cannot go out to fetch food.
-He also supported the poor financially by providing essential goods for those who could not find employment or food due to the lockdown.
-Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-He continued his services even during the covid second wave.
-Govind distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
-Arranged oxygen cylinders for the covid victims where they are being treated.