Social Activist, Venkatapuram Village, Inavolu Mandal, Hanumakonda District, Wardhanapet
Suresh Guddeti is an Indian Social Activist of Venkatapuram Village, Inavolu Mandal, Hanumakonda District, Wardhanapet in the Indian State of Telangana.
Early Life And Education:
On the 10th of May 1989, Suresh Guddeti was born to the couple Mr. Guddeti Alea and Mrs. Guddeti Ammai resided in the village of Venkatapuram, Inavolu Mandal, Hanumakonda District, Wardhanapet, in the Indian state of Telangana.
In the year 2005, Suresh acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Vidyanikethan High School located at Karnapuram and completed his Intermediate from Vidyanikethan Junior College at Karnapuram in the year 2007.
Career in Social Life:
He had a strong desire to work in public service since he was a student. While finishing his education, he also participated in several volunteer initiatives.
Suresh Guddet is a believer that everyone should respond to social work that inspires a feeling of patriotism in their hearts, and that everyone should endeavor to influence those around them by underlining their obligation to society.
He has undertaken part in a range of welfare and development activities, as well as public awareness campaigns, as a Social Activist, for the advancement of society’s citizens since 2016.
- Suresh Guddeti continues to struggle for the abolition of the concept of caste and religious distinctions in society, as well as for human equality in all aspects of his life.
- He served the elderly and needy people in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- He played an active role in ensuring that help programs for the poor were in place and that they were able to survive their existence.
- Suresh Guddeti is fighting with the government to offer suitable jobs to the jobless, who are concerned about finding a good job even after graduating from college or university.
- Suresh Guddeti offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- Suresh Guddeti fought for impoverished people’s conquered lands.
- Suresh Guddeti acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Shiva Krishna responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- In response to Prime Minister Modi’s call, he organized a Covid Vaccination Drive to raise awareness among the general public about the need of receiving a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.
H.No: 6-79, Landmark: Near Chruch, Village: Venkatapuram, Mandal: Inavolu, District: Hanumakonda, Constituency: Wardhanapet, State: Telangana, Zipcode: 506003.
Mobile No: 9573979108.
News Paper Clippings
Born in Venkatapuram
Inavolu Mandal, Hanumakonda District, Wardhanapet
Vidyanikethan High School located at Karnapuram
Vidyanikethan Junior College, Karnapuram