Village President, Varne, Addakal Mandal, Mahbubnagar District, Telangana, TRS.
Suravaram Rangareddy is an Indian Politician of BJP and Village President of Varne, Addakal Mandal, Mahbubnagar District, Telangana.
Early Life And Education:
On 21st July 1992, Suravaram Rangareddy was born to the couple Mr. Suravaram Madhava Reddy and Mrs. Suravaram Kousalya in the village of Varne, Addakal Mandal of Mahbubnagar district in the Indian state of Telangana.
In the year 1992, Suravaram Rangareddy acquired his Secondary Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Peruru and completed his Intermediate from Mahbubnagar Boys College located at Mahbubnagar in the year 1994.
Early Career In Politics:
With a passion for Politics, Suravaram Rangareddy joined the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) in 1997, Suravaram Rangareddy’s political career was started to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
As a member of the TDP, Suravaram Rangareddy takes a keen interest in and participates in all activities as a Party Activist by carrying out his obligations by a code of conduct and for the recognition of the relevant party.
In the year 1997, he is elected as Ward Member in Varne Village, Mahbubnagar District, Telangana.
Balraj switched to the political party from TDP to Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) in the year 2004 founded by Kalvakuntla Chandrashekhar Rao who is an Indian politician serving as the first and current Chief Minister of Telangana.
He has worked above and beyond his means as Party Activist to advance the party and improve society by performing his tasks correctly and sticking to the party’s laws and regulations.
Given the efforts being made for the development of the party, in 2014 the party offered him the post of Village President from Varne two times as well to further enhance his responsibilities so that he could stay closer to the people and monitor their well-being every moment.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- He provides free medical camps to the poor people in their villages.
- In their villages, he erected street lights and built the roads.
- He conveyed and explained to the people the greatness of the TRS Party and the symbol and ideology of the TRS Party to the party leaders.
- The main objective of the TRS political party is to constantly fight for the country and always wake up for society.
- He always woke up and stood up at the forefront for the party and solve any issues raised on any problems.
- He organized and was involved in TRS Political Party Joining meetings.
- He participated in many social Programs and was involved in Million March, Bike Rallies, and Dharan’s for the recognition Party.
- He has been serving and assisting the party members whenever they are in need.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party.
He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
By the social distance created by the Covid-19 regulations, he has been distributing essential commodities to assist water-scarce areas.
Rangareddy sneaked forward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.