Surabhi Prabhakar Rao
BSP Addanki constituency President, Addanki, Andhra Pradesh, BSP
Shri Surabhi Prabhakar Rao is an Indian politician from the Southern Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. He is serving as the BSP Addanki constituency President.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION
He was born and bought up at Kukatlapally Village, Which is a Mandal headquarter of Ballikurava on 05th July 1980. His Parents were Sri. Yadhamani & Smt. Padmavathi.
In 1999, He received his Secondary School Certificate at ZP High School at Kopparapadu.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
In 2013, Prabhakar Rao was drawn into active politics by the Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) (referring to SC, ST, and OBC, along with religious minorities) with great zeal and the desire to serve the people.
In a Sparkle of time i.e 2013, he was elected as the Mandal President of Ballikurava and has been constantly worked for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gained immense admiration from the people.
For his impressive performance during the course of his services, Prabhakar Rao was designated as the District Secretary and has been served in the position with gratitude and perpetually working hard for the well-being of society in 2014.
His persistent attention and selfless dedication towards the service made him promoted to the Addanki constituency President from the BSP in 2017 to promote the right perspective in people about the need for holistic and sustainable development by doing his part to alleviate the villager’s hardships.
From the day of inception into politics to the present day, he has been working tirelessly for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the party and the society, and was rendering desperate service to the society through the positions he has been appointed to.
Prabhakar Rao contested for MLA for Darsi Constituency at the general elections, however, he was defeated and lost the position.
- Being a BSP and having vast knowledge about the problems of the downtrodden, Prabhakar Rao strives to effectively serve the downtrodden communities people to put best of their efforts and to improve the living conditions for the upliftment of backward people (SC & ST People). and
- He works hard for the socio-economic development of the downtrodden and contributes the maximum in drawing more and more strength of weaker sections towards the party to further strengthen the SC, ST & BC People.
- He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require and Explains Ambedkar’s theories to the public and told to follow them.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people and distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- Involved in many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities.
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. An awareness program has been conducted to spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic of Corona.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
Biodata of SURABHI PRABHAKAR RAO
Name : Surabhi Prabhakar Rao
Date & Place of Birth : 05th July 1980
Father : Surabhi Yadhamani
Mother : Surabhi Padmavathi
Designation : BSP Addanki constituency President
Religion & Nationality : Hindu- Indian
Occupation : Social Service
Permanent Address : Kukatlapally(V), Ballikurava(M), Addanki(A), Prakasam(D), Andhra Pradesh(S)
Contact No : 9542646549, 9014982245
బహుజన సమాజ్ పార్టీ రాష్ట్ర స్థాయి కార్యకర్తల సమావేశం విజయవంతం చేయాలనీ సురభి ప్రభాకర్ కోరడం జరిగింది.
అభినందన సభలో నిబద్ద అంబేద్కరిస్టులకు పూలమాలను వేసి, శాలువాతో సన్మాన కార్యక్రమం చేయడం జరిగింది
పాఠశాల అనంతర కార్యక్రమంలో సావిత్రి భాయ్ పూలే (భారత దేశపు మొదటి మహిళా టీచర్) గురించి విద్యార్థులకు తెలియజేయడం జరిగింది..
BSP సమావేశంలో మాట్లాడుతున్న ప్రభాకర్ రావు గారు..
పాఠశాల అనంతర కార్యక్రమంలో DR BR అంబేడ్కర్ గారి చిత్రపటానికి పూలమాలను వెసి వారి చరిత్రను, వారు చేసిన సేవలను విద్యార్థులతో సంభాషించడం జరిగింది..
ప్రభాకర్ గారు వారి బృందంతో హాస్పిటల్లోని రోగులకు పండ్లు మరియు మందులను పంపిణీ చేయడం జరిగింది..