Sarpanch, Gudlanarva, Bijinapalle, Nagarkurnool, Telangana, TRS
Surabhi Mahesh is the Sarpanch of Gudlanarva village, Bijinapalle Mandal from the TRS party. He was born on 17th August 1989 to the couple Janardhan Rao and Hymavathi in Gudlanarva village.
In 2006, Mahesh earned his Board of Secondary Education from Thotapalli Subramanyam high school and completed Intermediate from Sri Venkateswara junior college, Palem village.
A career in Politics:
Mahesh has a Passion for Politics his pure intention of serving people led him into Politics. He is a firm believer that only politicians are capable of putting an end to corruption, bribery, and a variety of other unlawful actions in society and transforming the nation into a corruption-free zone. With that conviction, he entered politics and is now advancing as a Public Leader who shares in the people’s pain.
Mahesh officially entered into Politics as a Member of Telangana Rashtra Samiti(TRS) in 2009. He was contested and elected as 3rd Ward Member of Gudlanarva with the highest majority of 90 votes. Hymavathi Mahesh’s mother also shows a keen interest in Politics. With the motivation of her son Mahesh, she contested as MPTC in the year 2014 but unfortunately, she lost the position with a slight difference majority.
Mahesh took charge as Mandal Youth President of Bijinapalle from the TRS party he served in the position from 2015-2018. As soon as he came into the party, he worked hard for the betterment of the party, fulfilling his responsibilities, looking after the people as being an activist. He maintains the trust placed in him by the people and continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the people for the moment.
In 2019, the people of Gudlanarva elected Mahesh as Sarpanch from the TRS party with the belief that he would continue his services with the same dedication.
TRS Party Activities:
MLA Marri Janardhan Reddy handed over a check of Rs.2,00,000 from CM Assistance Fund to the Srisailam a resident of Gudlanarva. Sarpanch Surabhi Mahesh and party leaders were present on the occasion.
MLA Marri Janardhan Reddy distributes Kalyana Lakshmi-Shadi Mubarak checks to 154 beneficiaries belonging to Timmajipet, Bijnapally, Tandur, and Nagar Kurnool constituencies in Nagar Kurnool constituency. DCCB Director Jakka Raghunandan Reddy and TRS Secretary of State Bikini Srinivas Yadav, Sarpanch Mahesh were present on the occasion.
TRS activists celebrated Telangana State Emergence Day at the panchayat office.
Social Service being a Responsible Sarpanch:
- Mahesh also worked as a Social Activist. He gave his helping hand in his unique ways.
- He has actively participated in the programs like Harithaharam, and Swachh Bharath.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- He financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards.
- Mahesh provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- He conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Distributed food and clothing to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Mahesh demanded that the government issue notifications quickly and protect the unemployed from suicide.
-Mahesh rendered his service to the people of the village even during the corona which terrorized the whole country.
-He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-He donates rice bags, vegetables, and medicine to covid victims who are suffering from covid and cannot go out to fetch food.
-He also supported the poor financially by providing essential goods for those who could not find employment or food due to the lockdown.
-Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
బిజినపల్లి మండలంలోని గుడ్లనర్వ గ్రామానికి చెందిన శ్రీశైలం గారికి ముఖ్యమంత్రి సహాయ నిధి నుండి మంజూరు అయిన 2,00,000 రూపాయల చెక్కును అందజేసిన ఎమ్మెల్యే మర్రి జనార్దన్ రెడ్డి గారు. కార్యక్రమంలో సర్పంచ్ సురభి మహేష్ గారు మరియు పార్టీ నాయకులు పాల్గొన్నారు
షాది ముబారక్ చెక్కుల పంపిణీ
నాగర్ కర్నూల్ నియోజకవర్గంలోని తిమ్మాజీపేట్, బిజినపల్లి, తాడూర్, నాగర్ కర్నూల్ మండలాలకు సంబంధించిన 154 మంది లబ్ధిదారులకు కల్యాణ లక్ష్మీ – షాది ముబారక్ చెక్కులను పంపిణీ చేసిన ఎమ్మెల్యే మర్రి జనార్దన్ రెడ్డి గారు, డీసీసీబీ డైరెక్టర్ జక్కా రఘునందన్ రెడ్డి గారు, తెరాస రాష్ట్ర కార్యదర్శి బైకని శ్రీనివాస్ యాదవ్ గారు
నాగర్ కర్నూలు వ్యవసాయ మార్కెట్ కమిటీ చైర్మన్ పదవి G.కిరణ్ అన్నకు, బిజినాపల్లి మండలం డైరెక్టర్ గా గ్రామానికి చెందిన వి.చెన్నయ్య కు ఇచ్చినందుకు మర్రి జనార్ధన్ రెడ్డి ఎమ్మెల్యే గారికి వారు కృతజ్ఞతలు తెలియజేశారు.
నాగర్ కర్నూల్ నియోజకవర్గ ఎమ్మెల్యే మర్రి జనార్దన్ రెడ్డి గారితో సర్పంచ్ మన సురభి మహేష్ గారు
రాష్ట్ర ఆవిర్భావ దినోత్సవం సందర్భంగా
తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర ఆవిర్భావ దినోత్సవం సందర్భంగా పంచాయతీ కార్యాలయం వద్ద వేడుకలు జరుపుకున్న తెరాస కార్యకర్తలు