Sunkammagari Naresh Kumar
BJP SC Morcha Mandal President ,Lepakshi, Hindupur, Andhra Pradesh
Naresh Kumar is the BJP SC Morcha Mandal President from Lepakshi. He was born on 04-02-1990 to Mr&Mrs Sunkappa in Thimmaganipalli. He studied his SSC Secondary Board of Education from ZP High School at Penugonda in 2007.
He completed intermediate in S.D.G.S college from Hindupur in 2009.
Naresh Kumar started his political journey from BJP (Bharatiya Janatha Party) in 2015. He was the Active Member.
The sincere work done by Naresh was identified by the party members and in 2019, he elected as BJP Sc Morcha Mandal President in lepakshi.
- Every year on the Occasion of Ambedkar and Swami Vivekananda Jayanthi, Naresh Kumar celebrates by providing food to the roadside people and delivers motivational speeches.
- He fought and solved issues raised on every topic in the BJP party. On the anti-decision of government about 3 capitals he went on a hunger strike and rallies to prohibit that decision.
- Naresh motivates to follow and obey the BJP (Bharatiya Janatha Party) slogan as Nation First, Party Next, and Self last.
- Naresh did a fundraising event for the construction of the Ram Mandir in Ayodhya.
- Naresh explained to the people that there are no issues that occur to farmers in the new agricultural laws.
- Naresh’s goal is to strengthen up the BJP party across the state and people should follow the protocol of the party.
- Naresh staged protests and dharnas against anti-people decisions across the state led by somuviraj and Pawan Kalyan.
- He said the government should be held accountable for attacks on Hindu temples in the state and based on that aspect he did dharnas and Rallies.
- He distributed masks, sanitizers, and essential things to the needy people and road siders in the pandemic period.
- He donated food packets and vegetables to orphans and migrants in the period of lockdown.
- He also created awareness on the maintenance of physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent epidermic covid-19.
- The complete village was sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution.