Party Activist , Pasara, Govindaraopet, Mulugu, Telangana, INC
Suleman Mohammad is an Indian Politician of INC and Party Activist of Pasara, Govindaraopet Mandal, in Mulugu District, Telangana.
Early Life And Education:
On the 17th of April 1998, Suleman Mohammad was born to the couple Mr. Sulthan Mohammad and Mrs. Rajiya Mohammad and resided in the village of Pasara, Govindaraopet of Mulugu District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 2000, acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Pasara, Govindaraopet, Mulugu District.
Early Life In Politics:
In the year 2007, Suleman Mohammad began his Political Career by entering the Indian National Congress (INC) often called as a Congress Party to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
As being a part of INC, Suleman Mohammad express keen interest and performs every activity as an Party Activist by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
Ever since he was started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- Mohammad Suleman solves current problems in the villages.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, Village level meetings at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- He was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits and maintaining strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers and organizing awareness programs to educate farmers on loans from banks and crop yields.
- Suleman Mohammad continues to struggle for the abolition of the concept of caste and religious distinctions in society, as well as for human equality in all aspects of his life.
- He served the elderly and needy people in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- He played an active role in ensuring that help programs for the poor were in place and that they were able to survive their existence.
- Suleman Mohammad is fighting with the government to offer suitable jobs to the jobless, who are concerned about finding a good job even after graduating from college or university.
- Suleman Mohammad offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.