Sugurthi Jagadeeshwara Chary
Mandal President, President of ViswaBramha Official and Political Association Constituency, Ramakrishna Colony, Thimmapur, Karimnagar, Manakondur, Telangana, BJP.
Sugurthi Jagadeeshwara Chary is the Mandal President of Thimmapur, Karimnagar District from BJP.
He was born on 20-04-1974 to Mr&Mrs.Sugurthi Bhoomaiah in Asif Nagar, Bavupeta of Karimnagar Mandal. In 1996, Chary completed his Secondary Board of Education from ZP High School, Nustulapur.
In 1998, he completed his Intermediate from Turning point Junior College, Karimnagar. In 2001, Chary attained his Graduation from S.S.R Degree College at Karimnagar.
In 2002, Chary completed B.Ed in B.E.S( Bharathi Educational Society). From 2007-2010, Chary completed his LLB(Bachelor of Legislative Law) from Justice Kumarayya Law College at Karimnagar. From 2008-2013, Chary worked as a Journalist for Andhra Jyothi Newspaper.
In 2013, Under the leadership of G. Kishan Reddy (Minister of State for Home Affairs), Jagadeeshwara Chary started his political career by entering into Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).
During the year 2014-2016, Chary served as a Member of the BJP Working Committee in Karimnagar District. From 2014-2016, He worked as a Member of the Citizen Forum Organization at Karimnagar.
Since 2010, Chary has been serving as a President of ViswaBramha Official and Political Association Constituency(VOPA). Chary has been serving as Executive Council Member in Karimnagar Bar Association Executive Council since 2019.
At present, He is working as a Practitioner in Karimnagar Court.
- Chary conducted many developmental programs, Social activities, and Party activities for the welfare of the people.
- He organized many awareness programs to create awareness for the students and the village people in every field.
- He conducted cultural activities in the schools and distributed Books, Bags, and other stationery things to the Students.
- During the Pandemic period, Chary distributed masks, sanitizers, and essential things to the village people.
- During the lockdown, Under the auspices of the Alaya Foundation(NGO), Chary distributed vegetables, masks, sanitizers, and essential items to 15 villages.
H.No:2-46, Village: Ramakrishna Colony, Mandal: Thimmapur, District: Karimnagar, Constituency: Manakondur, State: Telangana, Pincode:505481
Mobile: 8317564751, 9440238692
Born in Ramakrishna Colony
of Thimmapur, Karimnagar
Completed SSC Standard
from ZP High School, Nustulapur
from Turning point Junior College, Karimnagar
from S.S.R Degree College at Karimnagar
from Bharathi Educational Society
from Justice Kumarayya Law College at Karimnagar
of ViswaBramha Official and Political Association Constituency(VOPA)
for Andhra Jyothi Newspaper
Joined in the BJP
of the BJP Working Committee, Karimnagar
of Citizen Forum Organization, Karimnagar
Executive Council Member
in Karimnagar Bar Association Executive Council
in Karimnagar Court