Sudhagoni Venkatesh Goud
State Executive Member, Telangana, BJP.
Sudhagani Venkatesh Goud is an Indian Politician of the BJP and currently handling the position of State Executive Member of Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 31st of December 1968, Venkatesh Goud was born to the couple Mr. Sudhagoni Rajaiah and Mrs. Sudhagoni Sattemma and resided at Lalapet in Marredpally Mandal in Hyderabad District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 1987, Venkatesh Goud acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Government School located at Railway Quarters, Secunderabad, and completed his Undergraduate from VIVA Junior College placed at Koti
CAREER IN POLITICS:
Venkatesh Goud started his political career in 1986, even before completing his education. He joined the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh Party(RSS). Following his membership in the RSS, he proceeded through the Initial Training Camp (Prathmik Shiksha Varg).
Following upon, he became a part of the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) and started to assist students and the general public, regardless of their caste, race, gender, or religious affiliation.
After joining, He was ordained to the prestigious position of 43rd Division President of Tarnaka by the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in 1986 in recognition of his selfless commitment and attempts for unending support. He appears to take great enthusiasm in every activity that probably contributed to the recognition of the respective Party.
The BJP offered him the esteemed position of City Executive Member of Hyderabad in 2000, and he accepted the position to best satisfy the people of Hyderabad and the challenges that they are confronting. He served in the role for which he was appointed.
He played an active role and fought for the separation of Telangana from Andhra Pradesh and the formation of Telangana as a separate state during the Telangana Movement, which lasted from 2004 to 2014. He also provided significant support to the Telangana Statehood Movement by providing intellectual support.
Because of his tenacity, he was elevated to the position of 43rd Division President of Tarnaka by the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) to complete his obligations from 2005 only for the benefit of the people, without compromising on the reliance placed on him by the party.
Venkatesh Goud was designated as the State Executive Member of Telangana by the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in 2018 after receiving the authority and having to carry out every activity as his obligation for the welfare of the people. He achieved this designation by carrying out his responsibilities following a code of conduct and also for the benefit of the recognition.
Family Participation in Politics:
Not only is Venkatesh Goud actively involved in politics, but so is Venkatesh’s wife, who was committed to providing the highest degree of service possible to the citizens of the region. Because of this, Venkatesh’s wife Sudhagoni Laxmi contested for the position of 43rd Ward Division Corporator during the 2010 and 2015 municipal elections. Unfortunately, she was unsuccessful in her attempt for the position.
Activities Performed Recently:
- Tarnaka and Lalapet were adorned with the party flag on the occasion of the birth anniversary of the Bharatiya Janata Party.
- With G Kishan Reddy, the greening event at Pochamma Temple in Lalapet, Tarnaka Division was attended by the Union Minister, MLC Ramchandra Rao-Greater Hyderabad BJP President, and Shri Ravikumar-Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation Deputy Commissioner.
- At Lalapeta, tributes were paid to the victims of the Pulwama attack, as well as to the Bajrang Dal crew who were also martyred.
- His joining the BJP was warmly welcomed by former Legislative Council Chairman Shri Swami Gowd, a trade union leader who brought all of the trade unions under one roof during the Telangana Malidasa movement and was instrumental in the formation of Telangana. He was in the presence of Bharatiya Janata Party national president JP Nadda when the announcement of his joining the BJP was created. Welcome
- To raise awareness of its election campaign, the MLC party has been holding campaign events with party officials at several financial institutions in Tarnak.
- After visiting the GHMC office, the Deputy Commissioner presented a memorandum requesting that the presently broken water tank at the Professor Jayashankar Indoor Stadium in Lalapeta be updated with a new one. Provision
- Secunderabad Shri G Kishan Reddy, a Member of Parliament and Union Minister of State for Home Affairs made a special trip to the Kovid Vaccination Center in Sitaphalamandi on Thursday.
- TRS activists attack Bahabahi Malkajgiri BJP corporator Shravan at the unveiling of the Malkajgiri GHMC circle flag on Independence Day, in the presence of Malkajgiri TRS MLA Mainampalli, in the company of TRS members. Correspondence with BJP Mahankali District OBC Vice President Akula Srinivas Tarnaka Division Vice President Bandari Mahesh was conducted as a result of a consultation with Corporator Shravani.
- TRS members demonstrated at Tarnaka Chowrasta in opposition to the assault on BJP corporator Shravan. OU detains and transports BJP officials who were involved in the burning of MLA Mainampalli Hanumantrao Dishti’s monument to the police station.
- Secunderabad Distinguished Member of Parliament The event was attended by the Honourable Union Home Minister Shri. Sudagoni Venkatesh, as well as G. Gangapuram Kishan Reddy.
- Mudra bank loans were made available to the women, and sewing machines were given to them.
- Dr. Laxman Gari, national president of the Bharatiya Janata Party’s OBC Morcha and a former Mushirabad constituency legislator, staged a dharna outside the Lalaguda railway bridge on Saturday.
- To prevent the spread of the corona epidemic, Sudagoni Venkatesh was given a booster dosage of the vaccination. Venkatesh had been campaigning for a free corona vaccine at the behest of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- Under the patronage of President Bandaru Venkatrao, a kite-flying program was launched throughout the Ramanthapur divisions of the state. NVSS Prabhakar, a former Uppal lawmaker, was the featured guest at the event, which was also attended by local councilors Bandaru Srivani Venkatrao and Chetan Harish in celebration of the kite festival.
- At the Sri Balanjaneya Temple in Mettuguda, BJP leaders prayed for the empowerment of our Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, as well as for the protection of Hindustan and the service of the nation as a whole.
- The Telangana state government organized a demonstration with banners at Tarnaka Chowrasta at 9.30 a.m. on Saturday, asking that the state’s value-added tax (VAT) on fuel and diesel be reduced. Division leaders, district leaders, and state officials were all in attendance at the occasion as well.
- As a tribute to Bipin Chanderpaul, who committed his life to the service of his nation and spent his life as a freedom warrior, we are commemorating his birth anniversary. On this occasion, senior BJP leaders paid heartfelt tributes to them.
- The Bhagat Singh Cricket Association’s 3rd Annual Tournament got off with the first match, which was begun by Venkatesh Goud (BJP). Lalapeta praised each and every young player who participated in the matches held at the GHMC Stadium. Venkatesh believes that spending time with children is a positive experience.
- In celebration of the birth anniversary of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, the First Deputy Prime Minister of India who united the Nizams and liberated the state of Hyderabad, former MLC Ram Chander Divas appeared at the Lalpet Labor Cross with former MLA Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel portraying Sarkar Vallabhbhai Patel under the patronage of BJP Tarnaka Division President Ramu Varma. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel was born in November Solid homages have been paid.
- During the Ganesh Chaturthi procession, the Uppal Depot extended an invitation to Sairam Reddy of Shamshabad.
- As a part of environmental protection, Venkatesh Goud has taken an active role by participating in the Palle Pragathi and Clean and green by cast the plants in the village .
- For the hefty price of the crops grown by the farmer, Venkatesh Goud worked hard for the welfare of the farmers during his reign.
- During his reign, roads were laid as part of the colony’s development program, as well as repairing damaged roads.
- On the occasion of Birth Anniversaries of the Political Leaders, Venkatesh Goud celebtrates the occasion by organizing a Blood donation camp and conduting a Annadanam program at his Locality.
- In order to help the poor in the hospital during emergencies, Venkatesh Goud handed over the government-implemented Health Sree cards to them.
- As a part of Haritha Haram, massive plantation programs were taken up and distributed Plants to the village people.
- Venkatesh Goud continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for the survival and also assisted them during financial crisis.
- He took an active part in ensuring assistance programmes for the impoverished and aiding them in surviving their life.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially.
- Venkatesh Goud is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
Services rendered during the pandemic:
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Venkatesh Goud offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Venkatesh Goud acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Venkatesh Goud responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
Bio-Data of Sudhagoni Venkatesh Goud
Name: Sudhagoni Venkatesh Goud
DOB: 31st of December 1968
Father: Mr. Sudhagoni Rajaiah
Mother: Mrs. Sudhagoni Sattemma
Present Designation: State Executive Member
Education Qualification: Undergraduation
Permanent Address: Lalapet, Mareddypalli, Hyderbad, Telangana.
Contact No: 984932 6039.
“”The BJP is not going to the polls just for the purpose of forming a government. We have arrived to provide stability and a development-oriented government to the people.”
పార్టీ ఆవిర్భావ దినోత్సవం
బీజేపీ పార్టీ ఆవిర్భావ దినోత్సవ సందర్బంగా తార్నాక మరియు లాలాపేట్ పట్టాన ప్రాంతాల్లో పార్టీ జెండాను ఎగరవేయ్యడం జరిగింది.
కుట్టు మెషినుల పంపిణీ
ముద్ర బ్యాంకు లోన్స్ ఇప్పించి మహిళలకు కుట్టు మెషిన్లను అందజెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
భారతీయ జనతా పార్టీ OBC మోర్చా జాతీయ అధ్యక్షుడు, ముషీరాబాద్ నియోజకవర్గ మాజీ శాసన సభ్యులు డాక్టర్ లక్ష్మణ్ గారితో కలిసి లాలాగూడ రైల్వే వంతెన వద్ద ధర్నా కార్యక్రమం నిర్వహించారు.
సికింద్రాబాద్లో రైల్వే కార్యక్రమంలో సికింద్రాబాద్ గౌరవ పార్లమెంట్ సభ్యులు కేంద్ర హోం శాఖ సహాయ మంత్రి వర్యులు శ్రీ. జి. గంగాపురం కిషన్ రెడ్డి గారితో కలిసి సుదగోని వెంకటేష్ గారు పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
DR B.R అంబేడ్కర్ గారి 131వ జయంతి
పూజ్యనియుడు గౌరవనియుడు DR B.R అంబేడ్కర్ గారి 131వ జయంతి పురస్కరించుకొని సామాజిక విప్లవ జోహార్లు తెలుపుతూ వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది.
సంఘాలకు సహాయం చేయమని బిజెపి అధికారుల పిలుపు మేరకు, లాలాపేట్లోని లేబర్ అడ్డాలో నిరుపేదలకు అన్నదాన కార్యక్రమాన్ని నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది.
కుట్టు మెషినుల పంపిణీ
ముద్ర బ్యాంకు లోన్స్ ఇప్పించి మహిళలకు కుట్టు మెషిన్లను అందజెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
దేశ ప్రధానమంత్రి మోడీ గారి పిలుపు మేరకు ఉచిత కరోనా వాక్సిన్ టీకా ను వేసుకోవాల్సిందిగా కోరుకుంటూ కరోనా మహమ్మారి బారిన పడకుండా సుదగోని వెంకటేష్ గారు బూస్టర్ డోస్ టీకాను వేసుకోవడం జరిగింది.
పతంగులు ఎగురవేయ కార్యక్రమం
డాక్టర్ బి.ఆర్ అంబేద్కర్ గారి 65వ వర్ధంతి
సర్దార్ వల్లభాయ్ పటేల్ జయంతి
దీన్ దయళ్ ఉపాధ్యాయ్ గారి జయంతి
స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకలు
Mr. Sudhagoni Venkatesh With Politicians
హర్యానా రాష్ట్ర గవర్నర్ మరియు మాజీ లోక్ సభ సభ్యులు “బండారు దత్తాత్రేయ” గారిని గౌరవపూర్వకమగు కలవడం జరిగింది.
BJYM జాతీయ కార్యవర్గ సభ్యునిగా నియమితులైనందుకు “సోలంకీ శ్రీనివాస్”కి అభినందనలు తెలియజెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
బీజేపీ ఇంఛార్జ్ కృష్ణ దాస్ జీ గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా సుదగోని వెంకటేష్ గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.