MRPS Mandal President, Gollapalli, Telangana, MRPS
Suddala Mahesh is an Indian politician from the Southern Indian state of Telangana. He is serving as the MRPS Mandal President of Gollapalli.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION
He was born and bought up at Shankaraopeta Which is a District headquarter of Gollapalli on 01-August-1990. His Parents were Sri. Venkat & Smt Laxmi.
From 2003-2004, He received his Secondary Board of Education at Gurukula Patashala, Medipally in Jagtial, and intermediate from SKNR Junior College in 2006.
Later in 2009, He enrolled Bachelor’s degree from SKNR Degree College.
CAREER IN POLITICS
With the continuation of his education, In 2005, Mahesh joined the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) and began rendering service to the students and people irrespective of their Caste, Race, Gender, and Religion and increased his responsibilities to address the problems faced by the students.
He was involved in student Dharnas and fought for many issues like Fee Reiumbersemnt, Meals for Hostelers with a protein diet, Reservation seats, Hostel Facilities to poor Students, Admissions for Students, and good infrastructure at educational institutes and Hostels.
Constantly striving for the welfare of the Students and expressing his feelings of service, he provided a kind of encouragement with a passion to serve the people as a Vice President of Ambedkar Yuvajana Sangam in 2010 where he executed his duties with extreme caution while carrying out the communities initiatives.
Mahesh was drawn into active politics by the MRPS (Madiga Reservation Porata Samithi) with great zeal and the desire to serve the people in 2016.
In a Sparkle of time i.e 2016, he was elected as the Village President of Shankaraopeta and has been constantly worked for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gained immense admiration from the people.
For his impressive performance during the course of his services, Mahesh was designated as the Mandal Vice President of Gollapalli and has been served in the position quarterly with gratitude and perpetually working hard for the well-being of society.
His persistent attention and selfless dedication towards the service made him promoted to the MRPS Mandal President in 2018 to promote the right perspective in people about the need for holistic and sustainable development by doing his part to alleviate the villager’s hardships.
From the day of inception into politics to the present day, he has been working tirelessly for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the party and the society, and was rendering desperate service to the society through the positions he has been appointed to.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially. Mahesh assisted the death-affected family financially for their survival.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like the Clearance of Drainage systems and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
- He worked all days (Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
గొల్లపల్లి మండల పరిధిలోని శంకర్ రావు పేట TRS గ్రామ శాఖ అధ్యక్షులు సుద్దాల మహేష్ ఆధ్వర్యం రైతుల సంతకాలు సేకరించడం జగిగింది.
జిల్లా కలెక్టర్ కార్యాలయం ఎదుట మహేష్ గారు, MRPS పార్టీ సభ్యలతో ధర్నా కార్యక్రమం చేయడం జరిగింది..