Director of Inavolu Mallikarjuna Swamy Temple, Mulkalagudem, Inavolu, Wardhannapeta, Warangal Urban, Telangana, TRS
Sriramoju Sathish is the Director of Inavolu Mallikarjuna Swamy Temple. He was born on 10-10-1978 to Kodari and Dhanalaxmi in Mulkalagudem. He studied SSC at ZPHS, Damara. In 1996, He completed his Graduation from Lal Bahadur(LB) college. Satish is a Goldsmith by his profession.
He has a keen interest in making micro-objects his ambition is to become Micro Artist.
In 2001, Sathish started his political journey with the Telangana Rashtra Samiti(TRS) party. He gave his contributions to Telangana Movement and took part in Million March, Chalo Hyderabad, Vanta Varpu, Bike Rallies, Bahiramba Sabha, Rasta Rocos, Protest programs as a part of the Telangana Movement.
Sathish held a Candle Rally and paid tributes to the martyrs who lost their lives in the Telangana movement. In 2012, Satish gifted a 300 milligrams car to our Chief Minister KCR as a sign that the car symbol is our vote it is a microcar.
He was served as Village Branch President, Mulkalagudem, and in 2001 Sathish promoted from Village Branch President to Youth President from the TRS party. He becomes Mandal General Secretary, Inavolu, and Youth President.
Sathish did Social Activities through Viswa Brahmana Community and he was the District Vice President of the Viswa Brahmana Community. He selected and working as District Vice President, Warangal Urban.
Sathish appointed as Working President of Warangal Urban City from his Community he also held the position of Member of the District Executive Committee, Warangal Urban. Sathish appointed and serving as Director of Inavolu Mallikarjuna Swamy Temple.
- Sathish worked as a Social Activist in the village. He provided a water facility.
- Provided free food service to the beggars.
- He solved drainage issues.
- He has been provided food, dresses to the orphanage people, old age people.
- He gave financial assistance to the poor people.
- Provided Chalivendram in the Summer Season.
- He always makes himself available to help needy people.
- Satish makes clay idols for the of protection the environment.
- Gave awareness on how to keep surroundings clean.
Service During Pandemic Covid-19
- He distributed Essential things, Masks, and Sanitizers in the village during the COVID-19 Pandemic lockdown period.
- He also provided Food&Vegetables to Poor people in lockdown time.
- Provided free food service to the migrants, municipal workers, to the police who served a lot in the pandemic time.
- Awareness was created on how to prevent Covid-19, how to maintain social distance.