Sriram RX YSRCP
YSR Youth Wing District Spokesperson, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Sriram RX YSRCP is an Indian Politician and current YSR Youth Wing District Spokesperson from the respective state of Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION-
On the 12th of February 1998, Sriram was born in Madakasira Taluka village of Anantapur District in the state of Andhra Pradesh to the couple Mr. Thimaya & Mrs. Bharathamma.
In the year 1996, he received his higher board of education from ZP High School resided at Gudibanda. Further, he acquired an open degree from Saptha Civil Degree College located at Hindupur of Anantapur District.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
He has been interested in politics since a young age, and his passion has led him to become a politician who expects people to succeed as a consequence of his services.
In the year 2021 of March, he commenced his political career by joining the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP) founded by currently designated as Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and President of YSRCP YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind. As being a part of YSRCP, Sriram expressed a keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
His unwavering commitment and genuine determination in the year 2021, earned him the post of YSR Youth Wing District Spokesperson & YSRCP Youth Leader from Anantapur where he has contributed immensely.
Since the day he accepted the reputable position he was desperately carrying out the duties assigned to him without heeding the trust placed on him in addition to his primary responsibility, he is addressing the problems faced by the people.
He played a prominent role in the Samaikyandhra Movement organized by the Current Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, to prevent the division of the state-separating the Telangana districts of the state into a separate Telangana state. During the movement, The people of the Anantapur district took part and completely played a key role in the foot march (padayatra) organized by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Performed a Range of Political Activities shortly after joining the YSRCP Party-
- Every criticism is leveled at the leaders of other parties, not just the YSRCP leaders but the YSRCP party.
- A lot of work is being done to keep the YSRCP party at a high level without compromising the decency of the party anywhere.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
- He joined a large group of people at the party and helped them when they needed it.
- Sriram actively engaged in the Party’s initiatives and participates in every meeting.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the YSRCP party.
- Sriram mainly focused on students like Fee reimbursement and Scholarships, Buss pass issues and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- He has been fought and discussed with the leaders to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
- Helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
- He fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- He helped the death-affected family in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Sriram fight over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
Services Rendered During Dreadful Pandemic COVID-19-
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Sriram offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Sriram acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, He responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- During the corona epidemic, medicines were distributed free of charge, raising awareness of the need to be careful before contracting corona disease.