Social Activist, President of Risheek Estates Infra Developers, Medchal, Ranga Reddy, Medchal - Malkajgiri, Telangana, TDP.
Srinu Sangani is an Indian Politician of the TDP Party, a Social Activist, and President of Risheek Estates Infra Developers from the Medchal of Telangana State.
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION:
On the 13th of August 1991, Srinu was born to the couple Mr. Sangani Sathya and Mrs. Sangani Laxmi and resided at Medchal of Ranga Reddy District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 2010, Srinu acquired his SSC Standard from Shankar Vidyalayam placed at Hyderabad and completed his Intermediate course from Omega Junior College located at Habsiguda in 2012.
Srinu attained his Graduation a degree from Omega Degree College at Habsiguda in 2014.
As he proceeded to gratify his functions and responsibilities, Srinu developed into a professional by proportionately being serving as the President of Risheek Estates Infra Developers in Medchal, ever since he started.
Srinu concurrently sustained his occupational work (Farming) in Warangal Highway and continued from his hereditary and on the other hand, he was handling the family responsibilities. On the other extreme, Srinu is operating a business of his own on the Warangal Highway that specializes in Construction and Open Plots.
Before the completion of his Education, Srinu began his Political career in 2006 by joining the Telugu Desam Party(TDP) which was founded by N.T. Rama Rao and headed by N. Chandrababu Naidu the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
Since the day, Srinu joined the Party, he has been served the TDP and doing his part for the betterment of society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules and regulations of the party.
Srinu has been representing the TDP as an Active Leader tributing to the development of society since the day he joined the party, by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
With unprecedented confidence in him, the party instantaneously handed over the position of Youth Leader from the TDP. Nagababu was desperately carrying out his duties until 2009, without ignoring the party’s trust in him.
He extended his service and work by accepting the respectable position of Nacharam Division President from TDP in 2009 further enhancing his responsibilities so that he could stay closer to the people and monitor their well-being every moment.
Srinu was a Telangana Activist, During Telangana Movement Srinu played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
He has been served conscientiously for the prosperity of the people from the party’s inception to the present day, consistently aspiring for the party’s and society’s advancement, and performing desperate service to society and for the goodness of the people.
As a Telangana Activist:
During Telangana Movement i.e from 2011-14, Srinu played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana along with the Political Leaders, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
He participated in many Social Programs and was involved in Million March, Bike Rallies, and Dharna’s to form Telangana as a separate State. Dhoom-Dham Event has been set up for the emergence of Telangana state.
- He is fighting with the government to provide proper employment by releasing Job notifications to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
- At the request of the TDP party, protests are being conducted around the state to demonstrate their strong condemnation and resistance to decisions made in the three capitals.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- In case of any issues with the land of the village people, Srinu remained and argued the issues and handed over the lands to them.
- The Subsidy Loans and Grants are also made available to the beneficiaries for their revenue works and the setting up of mini businesses.
- Following a recent event in which Chandra Babu Naidu wept in the CBN Assembly for instigating obscene statements against the wife of our beloved former Chief Minister, all Telugu Desam party leaders conducted a dharna in support of them to protest against the Opposition party.
- Srinu Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every year on the birth anniversary of Srinu, he distributes food and clothing to the Telangana state-based Sadhana Foundation in Medchal.
- He supported the farmer’s strike protesting against the agricultural reform. He fought for the discounted price for the crop to farmers.
- By notifying the issues in the village, he solved many issues and gave Pensions like -Widow Pension,old-age pensions, Handicapped Pension, and also dispensed White Ration Cards for in the village.
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- Srinu sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
HNO: 2-1-31/5/NR, Floor: 2nd,3rd Floor, Colony: Saraswathi Nagar, Land Mark: Jawa Showroom, Uppal, Medchal, Ranga Reddy, Medchal-Malkajgiri, Telangana, Zip Code: 500072
Biodata of Mr.Srinu Sangani
Name: Srinu Sangani
DOB: 13th of August 1991
Father : Mr. Sangani Sathya
Mother: Mrs. Sangani Laxmi
Present Designation: Social Activist
Education Qualification: Graduation
Profession: President of Risheek Estates Infra Developers
Political Party: Telugu Desam Party (TDP)
Permanent Address: Uppal, Medchal, Medchal-Malkajgiri, Telangana
“Give To People From What God Has Provided You. It Will Surely Come Back To You With Greater Value.”
జంగయ్య.వి యాదవ్ గారికి హృదయపూర్వక పుట్టినరోజు శుభాకాంక్షలు తెలియజేయడం జరిగింది.
టీడీపీ నాయకులతో కలిసి శ్రీను గారు బైక్ ర్యాలీ లో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
గణేష్ చతుర్థి సందర్బంగా, మహా గణపతి పూజ కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొని అన్నదాన కార్యక్రమం నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది.
దేవేందర్ గౌడ్ గారి పుట్టినరోజు సందర్బంగా వారిని కలిసి శుభాకాంక్షలు తెలియజేయడం జరిగింది..
శ్రీను గారు గ్రామంలో తాను నూతనంగా ప్రారంభిస్తున్న వ్యాపారానికి ప్రముఖ నాయకులు ఆహ్వానించడం జరిగింది.
Born in Medchal
Medchal – Malkajgiri, Telangana
From Shankar Vidyalayam, Telangana
From Omega Junior College, Habsiguda
From Omega Degree College, Habsiguda
Of Risheek Estates Infra Developers
Joined in the TDP
From TDP, Medchal
Nacharam Division President
From TDP, Medchal