District Media Coordinator, Somaram, Rajapet, Yadadri Bhuvanagiri, Telangana, BSP
Srikanth Janga is an Indian Politician belonging to the Bahujan Samaj Party(BSP). He is currently serving as the District Media Coordinator of Yadadri Bhuvanagiri, Telangana state.
Early Life and Education:
He was born on 06th July 1992 in Somaram village. His parents were Pochaiah and Ramanarsamma.
In 2009, Srikanth obtained his Board of Secondary Education at Zilla Parishad high school, located at Somaram. From 2011-to 2013, he completed his Intermediate at SR junior college. Srikanth graduated with a Degree from Govt degree college, Aler.
A career in Politics:
In 2019, Srikanth started his Political Journey with the Indian National Congress(INC) party which is ruling under the leadership of Sonia Gandhi. As soon as he joined the party he worked as an Active Member of the party by taking part in every activity.
In 2021, Srikanth switches over to the Bahujan Samaj Party(BSP) and took party responsibilities. The Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) is a national-level political party in India that was formed to represent Bahujans, referring to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes(OBC), along with religious minorities. The party claims to be inspired by the philosophy of Gautama Buddha, BR. Ambedkar, Mahatma Jyotiba Phule, Narayana Guru, Periyar E.V. Ramasamy and Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj.
Srikanth was appointed and currently working as District Media Coordinator of Yadadri Bhuvanagiri, Telangana state.
Activities are undertaken by Srikanth on behalf of the BSP Party:
- Srikanth had given a great contribution being Party Worker and Social Worker. He has been donating food and clothes in old age homes and also assisted them financially.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Srikanth along with BSP Party leaders made movements against injustice.
- He set up Chalivendram in the village during the summer season.
- He has been organizing birth and, death anniversaries of freedom fighters every year and paid tributes to their portrait.
- Srikanth and BSP leaders have demanded that the government reduce petrol and diesel prices.
- He distributed food and clothes to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development.
- He engaged in programs like Harithaharam, and Swachh Bharath.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- Handed over Kalyana Lakshmi, Shadi Mubarak checks to the beneficiars.