Sri Panchamukhi Fertilizers Ashok
YSRCP Leader, Doddimekala, Peddakadubur, Kurnool, Yemmiganur, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Sri Panchamukhi Fertilizers Ashok is the YSRCP Leader from Doddimekala, Peddakadubur Mandal. He was born on 28th August 1990 to the couple Ampeshu and Shiramma in Doddimekala village.
Ashok runs Sri Panchamukhi Fertilizers, a business that sells fertilizers, pesticides, and seeds. He is leading a successful life as a Businessman. He has been giving excellent service to the farmers by providing the best quality Pesticides.
“There is no creation without the Farmer. Ashok helps farmers by providing the Best Fertilizers through his Fertilizers Business with the main objective of if the farmer is good, the country will be good”.
A career in Politics:
In 2008, Ashok began his political career with the Indian National Congress (INC) party, where he quickly rose through the ranks to become an Active Member by participating in all of the party’s activities.
The Indian National Congress is a political party in India with widespread roots. Founded in 1885, it was the first modern nationalist movement to emerge in the British Empire in Asia and Africa. From the late 19th century, and especially after 1920, under the leadership of Mahatma Gandhi, Congress became the principal leader of the Indian independence movement. Congress-led India to independence from the United Kingdom, and powerfully influenced other anti-colonial nationalist movements in the British Empire.
In 2014, He switches over the Yuvajana Shramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP) after the Congress party merged into the YSRCP in the same year he was elected as Mandal Convenor of Peddakadubur.
He become an Party Activist and took part in “Gadapa Gadapa ki YSR” program, he made people aware of YSRCP schemes such as Jagananna Amma Vodi, Jagananna Chedodu, Jagananna Vidya Kanuka, Illa Pattalu, YSR Arogya scheme, YSR Bima, YSR Pension Kanuka, YSR Rythu Bharosa, YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam, YSR Vahana Mitra etc. He made the Navaratnalu scheme available to everyone. He gave his contributions to Samaikyandhra Movement, for Special Status, also took part in Y.S Jagan’s, Y.S Sharmila’s Padayatra.
Ashok was hailed by party officials as a responsible YSRCP Leader in view of his tireless work and the unremitting struggle for the welfare of the party.
- Ashok also worked as Social Activist. He is always at the forefront in doing social service. He gave his helping hand in his unique ways.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- He has participated in programs like Palle Pragati, Harithaharam, and Swachh Bharath and made the surroundings clean.
- Organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- Ashok financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He distributed fruits and blankets in the orphanages and old age homes.
- He has been conducting freedom fighters’ birth and death anniversaries and motivates students by telling them about their sacrifices.
- Wet and dry garbages were distributed and gave awareness on how to use them.
- Ashok informed the villagers about the dangers of plastic use and prohibited its use in the village.
- He educated the villagers on current technology and how to use smartphones.
Ashok’s Service during the Pandemic Covid-19
-Ashok rendered his service to the people of Doddimekala village even during the corona which terrorized the whole country.
-He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-He donates rice bags, vegetables, and medicine to covid victims who are suffering from covid and cannot go out to fetch food.
-He also supported the poor financially by providing essential goods for those who could not find employment or food due to the lockdown.
-Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-Ashok put his effort to serve people even during the covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.