Piramalai Kallar Thevar Sangam District President, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh.
Sreenivasa Devaraju is the Social Activist and Piramalai Kallar Thevar Sangam District President of Anantapur in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 11 of March 1976, Sreenivasa was born to the couple Mr. Sreenivasulu and Mrs. Bagyamma resided in the Village of Govindapalli in Bukkarayasamudram of Anantapur District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 1987, Sreenivasa acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Anantapur Junior College at Anantapur in Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
In the year 2001, Sreenivasa joined the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) which was founded by Atal Bihari Vajpayee (Former Prime Minister of India) and Lal Krishna Advani(Former Deputy Prime Minister of India).
Sreenivasa takes a genuine interest in the Party and participates proactively in every activity, executing his responsibilities in accordance with a code of conduct and for the benefit of the party’s public exposure.
For his work humility towards the growth and the welfare of the people, in the year 2006, he was appointed as the Village Committee President of Govindapalli by BJP by providing services to the people by satisfing the requirements of everyone who appealed to him for assistance.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
In addition to his primary responsibilities, in 2010, he was appointed and served as Village Booth Committee Member from BJP to ensure that the initial and subsequent tasks run smoothly as a process of excessive commitments.
He has been served conscientiously for the prosperity of the people from the party’s inception to the present day, consistently aspiring for the party’s and society’s advancement, and performing desperate service to society and for the goodness of the people.
- A dharna was held to protest on behalf of the farmers demanding the abolition of the contributory pension scheme and diminishing the usage and consumption of alcohol as well.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, Village level meeting at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- BJP leaders staged a Maha Dharna, appealing to the central government to declare its stance on the procurement of grain just so appropriate justice can be granted to the farmers.
- He was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
CAREER IN THE COMMUNITY:
Recognizing the work that Sreenivasa was doing for People, He was Joined Piramalai Kallar Thevar Sangam in Andhra Pradesh in 2019 to provide more services by continuing his duties and serving people all the way.
Upon joining, He extended his service and work by accepting the respectable position of District President of Anantapur for the community in 2019 to look after the devotees and the issues they are facing in the temple and the facilities to be provided and served with the assigned position.
Being serving in the assigned positions, Sreenivasa has performed many social and welfare activities for the people. From the moment he began his social life till now he has been using all his resources for the people and pursuing his happy life of public welfare.
- Sreenivasa lamented that the Telangana state chief minister had raised many promises to tribal people during the elections, but none had been fulfilled, and he had been illegally arrested in the middle of the night while fighting for their rights.
- Being a Scheduled Caste and having vast knowledge about the problems of the downtrodden, Sreenivasa strives to effectively serve the downtrodden communities people to put best of the efforts and improve the living conditions for the upliftment of backward people and work hard for the socio-economic development of downtrodden and contribute the maximum in drawing more and more strength of weaker sections towards the party in order to further strengthen the People.
- Sreenivasa was informing the public about the government’s welfare programs for the betterment of the backward classes through a mobilization program.
- He started a Protest against the recent decision made by the central government the increment Reservation Rights from 10% to 12% for Economically Weaker Section people.
- Every year, on the anniversary of the birth and death anniversaries of national leaders and freedom fighters, Sreenivasa and the BJP Party Leaders commemorate the anniversary and express gratitude to them for their contributions to the country.
- He continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality and is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
- His diligent efforts to improve the plight of farmers during his reign were rewarded by receiving a substantial sum in return for the commodities generated by the farmer.
- A fund-raising drive has been announced for the construction of a holy Ram Mandir in Ayodhya. As part of the construction of an unprecedented Sri Rama Mandir in Ayodhya, he, along with his party members helped raise funds for the entire city.
- Sreenivasa has participated in a variety of community activities in the village, including supplying meals to the elderly and orphan children, as well as delivering mineral water to the villagers.
- Sreenivasa was primarily concerned with issues pertaining to students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship grants, and he worked tirelessly to ensure that scholarships were awarded to students as soon as possible.
- He fights for the people’s concerns and the welfare of the people, and many of the colony’s development plans have been a resounding success as a result of his efforts.
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- He reacted generously throughout the crisis, assisting people in need and providing particular assistance to individuals who had been affected by the lockdown. Sreenivasa distributed face masks, hand sanitizers, and meals to the less fortunate, as well as financial support for them.
- By the social distance created by the Covid-19 regulations, he has been distributing essential commodities to assist water-scarce areas.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
“Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results, not attributes.”
– Sreenivasa Devaraju
గ్రామంలో ఏర్పాటు చేసిన ప్రెస్ మీట్ లో నాయకుడు మీడియా విలేకరులతో సంభాషించడం జరిగింది.
మన చుట్టుపక్కల శుభ్రంగా మరియు ఆకుపచ్చగా ఉంచడం ద్వారా మనం స్వచ్ఛమైన గాలిని పీల్చుకోవచ్చు మరియు ఉనికిలో ఉన్న అన్ని రకాల వైరస్లను నివారించవచ్చని తెలియజేసి మొక్కలను అందజెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
నాయకులతో కలిసి శ్రీనివాస దేవరాజు గారు సమావేశమవ్వడం జరిగింది.