Social Activist, Kuppam, Chittor, Andhra Pradesh
SPM Narendra is the Social Activist from Kuppam, Chittoor District. He was born on 10th August 2002 in Kuppam Mandal. His parents were Kalyani and Chandraiah.
In 2018, SPM Narendra obtained his Board of Secondary Education at Zilla Parishath high school, Kuppam. He completed his Intermediate from MFC junior college, located at Kuppam.
SPM Narendra Career Being Social Activist:
Where people hesitate to tread their steps toward service, SPM Narendra initiated voluntary efforts to serve the needy people. He strongly believes that “Helping hands shine more than praying lips”.
Narendra took a step toward Social Service with the goal of ensuring that no one goes hungry owing to a lack of money. Narendra had a strong desire to serve others since he was a youngster, and this desire led him to become a Social Worker who hoped to bring happiness to others through his work. He is at the forefront of anyone in need of help in his surroundings. He continues to serve the people by doing his part to help those who ask for help without even thinking.
By assisting people in need, he was earning the support of the whole society. The commitment he demonstrated at an early age to do social service has earned him a reputation as a man of the intellect today. Constantly striving for the welfare of the people and expressing his feelings of service, he provided a kind of encouragement with a passion to serve the people.
Narendra’s Precious Service to the Public:
Narendra has established a strong reputation among the public as a Social Worker. People admire Narendra for making him happy by making other people happy.
Narendra has been provided food, and clothes for the Orphanage, and Oldage people on the occasion of his birthday every year.
He distributed fruits and medicines to the unhealthy village people and needy people in the village.
With the intention of no student becoming illiteracy due to lack of money, Narendra provided financial assistance for the Students.
He provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
Narendra’s Effort During the Covid-19 First Wave:
- Narendra rendered his service to the East Kattakindapalli people even during the corona which terrorized the whole country.
- Narendra adopted 4 villages beside the people of the Kanigiri area during the covid crisis, provided them with basic necessities, and looked after their well-being.
- He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially. He donates rice bags, vegetables, and medicine to covid victims who are suffering from covid and cannot go out to fetch food.
- He also supported the poor financially by providing essential goods for those who could not find employment or food due to the lockdown.
- Provided Annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, and front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis. Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
Narendra’s effort During the Covid second wave:
- He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
- Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and the effects of the virus. Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
- The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.