Soma Baskar Goud
State Secretary of Shiva Sena Party,Telangana.
Soma Baskar Goud is an Indian Politician and State Secretary of the Shiv Sena Party, Telangana, and was the National President of the Bhavi Bharata Party.
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION:
Soma Baskar Goudwas commonly known as Soma Badrinath Goud was born to the couple Mr. Soma Laxman Goud and Mrs. Soma Manemma on the 11th of November 1980 and resided at Malleswaram in Pentlavelli Mandal of Nagarkurnool District in the State of Telangana in India.
In the year 1994, Baskar Goud obtained his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Pentlavelli Mandal, Nagarkurnool, and completed his Intermediate course from RTI Junior College in Kollapur, Nagarkurnool in 1996.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
Before the accomplishment of his Education, Baskar Goud began his political career in 1990 by entering the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh Party (RSS). After joining the RSS he has gone through the Initial Training Camp(Prathmik Shiksha Varg).
Later on, He moved to the second level, called Pratham Varsha Sangh Shiksha Varg for physical and ideological training. As part of his role, he conducted RSS camps throughout the village.
And then he joined ABVP(Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad) Upon Joining, he was designated as the Mandal President of Pentlavelli from ABVP in 1994 to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
He holds several positions in ABVP during the student phase and shows his solutions to every problem faced by the students by providing his support. In the year 1993, Baskar officially switched to through the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) which was founded by Atal Bihari Vajpayee (Former Prime Minister of India) and Lal Krishna Advani(Former Deputy Prime Minister of India).
Baskar Goud takes a genuine interest in the Party and participates proactively in every activity, executing his responsibilities in accordance with a code of conduct and for the benefit of the party’s public exposure.
For his work humility towards the growth and the welfare of the people, in the year 1994, he was appointed as the Village President of Malleswaram and Mandal Committee Member of Pentlavelli by BJP by providing services to the people by satisfing the requirements of everyone who appealed to him for assistance.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
In addition to his primary responsibilities, in 2001, he was appointed and served as the District Vice President of Nagarkurnool by BJP to ensure that the initial and subsequent tasks run smoothly as a process of excessive commitments.
After receiving the authority and performing every activity as his responsibility for the welfare of the people, Baskar Goud resigned from the BJP party as there were complications raised in the party based on the issue of Two States Single Vote( ఒక్క ఓటుకు రెండు రాష్ట్రాలు కాకినాడ తీర్మానం).
In the year 2001, Baskar Goud joined the Telangana Sadhana Samiti (TSS Party) which has been established during the movement of Telangana, and was appointed as the Vice President by working for statehood for the Telangana region.
And then, Baskar Goud switched to Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) in 2002 and participated in the Telangana Movement i.e., from 2004-to 2014, by playing an active role and fighting for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
He participated in many social Programs and was involved in Million March, Bike Rallies, and Dharan’s to form Telangana as a separate State. Baskar Goud was imprisoned while participating in the movement.
He set up a Vanta Varpu during the period of Rasta Roko and in programs of Sakala Jamula Samme, Bahiranga Saba, and many more dharnas and rallies were held in continuous movement.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him a respectable position in society and made him establish Bhavi Bharata Party in 2014 and served as the National President of the Party constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gained immense admiration from the people.
Baskar Goud extended his service and work by joining the Shiv Sena Party (the right-wing Marathi regionalist and Hindu ultranationalist Political Party) in 2017 involved in a number of economic growth-oriented developments for the Shiv Sena.
For his determination, he was promoted as the State Secretary of Telangana from Shiv Sena to discharge his duties from 2017 only for the good of the people without compromising on the trust placed in him by the party.
During the Time Period of elections in 2019, Baskar Goud was contested for the honorable seat of MLA for the Kollapur Constituency from the Shiv Sena Party but was defeated owing to the late filing of Biodata Form his seat has been shifted to scrutiny due to unavoidable considerations. During this Period, Only from the Shiv Sena Party around 80% of Candidates contested for the MLA Position.
He has been served conscientiously for the prosperity of the people from the party’s inception to the present day, consistently aspiring for the party’s and society’s advancement, and performing desperate service to society and for the goodness of the people.
CAREER IN SOCIAL LIFE & COMMUNITY:
For his perseverance, dedication, and service, Baskar Goud extended his service work by joining the Praja Vikas Swachanda Seva Sangham ( ప్రజా వికాస్ స్వచ్ఛంద సేవా సంఘం ) in 2004 and he has been serving as the volunteer which was assigned and rendered services to many through his kind heart by fulfilling the tasks assigned to him and won the response of the people.
In the year 2009, Baskar Goud started a Gouda Jana Jagruthi Magazine by creating awareness about the importance and the rights of the community people for their growth and the recognition in the society.
He won the admiration of the people by using the responsibilities, duties, and powers assigned to him so that he was honored as the State Vice President of Telangana Gourava Jalahakkula Sangham(తెలంగాణ గౌరవ జల హక్కుల సంఘం) in 2009 for the good of the people without jeopardizing on the faith placed in him.
In the year 2017, Baskar Goud was appointed to the Srisailam Flood Management Association (శ్రీశైల నీటి ముంపు నిర్వాహకుల సంఘం) State President of Telangana and a hunger strike was carried on for 185 days in order to protect the communities in Srisailam that were affected by the flooding and bring justice to the victims.
Being serving in the assigned positions, Baskar Goud has performed many social and welfare activities for the people. From the moment he began his social life till now he has been using all his resources for the people and pursuing his happy life of public welfare.
Party and Community Activities:
- A dharna was held to protest on behalf of the farmers demanding the abolition of the contributory pension scheme and diminishing the usage and consumption of alcohol as well.
- Over one lakh individuals who were eligible for a PAN card were issued one at the low cost of Rs. 76 owing to the services of the Praja Vikas Voluntary Service Association.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, and Village level meeting at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- He was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- He continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality and is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
- He Provided moral support to the villagers and created employment for the graduated students who were unemployed after the conclusion of their education.
- He is contrary to the state government abolishing new agricultural laws and other beneficial factors that would support farmers in their efforts to survive in the modern world.
- His diligent efforts to improve the plight of farmers during his reign were rewarded by receiving a substantial sum in return for the commodities generated by the farmer.
- Baskar Goud has participated in a variety of community activities in the village, including supplying meals to the elderly and orphan children, as well as delivering mineral water to the villagers.
- He provided financial and humanitarian assistance to the victims of fires in the villages, who had been assaulted by the fires themselves.
- Baskar Goud was primarily concerned with issues pertaining to students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship grants, and he worked tirelessly to ensure that scholarships were awarded to students as soon as possible.
- He fulfills his obligations while also looking after the welfare of the people that live in the village and zone by resolving concerns relating to water, sanitation, and any other minor problems that may arise.
- He served the elderly and needy people in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- Organizing an awareness seminar to enlighten students about the significance of education in school was one of the most significant contributions Baskar Goud made to ensure the students’ bright future.
- Many service activities, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the destitute, and meals for orphaned children, were planned during the event.
- He fights for the people’s concerns and the welfare of the people, and many of the colony’s development plans have been a resounding success as a result of his efforts.
- Baskar Goud sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- He helped the poor by distributing items such as masks, hand sanitizers, and food, as well as monetary assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was performed in order to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- News reporters and police officers were honored and given shawls by Baskar Goud as a token of appreciation for their efforts in keeping the great news rolling while not jeopardizing their own lives throughout the epidemic and lockdown.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.
Bio-Data of Mr. Soma Baskar Goud
Name: Soma Baskar Goud
DOB: 11th of November 1980
Father: Mr. Soma Laxman Goud
Mother: Mrs. Soma Manemma
Present Designation: State Secretary of Shiva Sena Party
Education Qualification: SSC Standard
Permanent Address: Malleswaram, Pentlavelli, Nagarkurnool, Kollapur, Telangana
Contact No: 94939 66027
“Social Service is the only final destination in everyone’s life and we just need to find out the way to achieve it.”
ఆచార్య శ్రీ జయశంకర్ గారి జయంతి
ఆరు దశాబ్దాల పాటు తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర ఆవశ్యకతను ప్రపంచానికి చాటి చెప్పిన మహోన్నత ఉద్యమ శిఖరం, తెలంగాణ సిద్ధాంతకర్త, ఉద్యమ స్ఫూర్తి ప్రదాత ఆచార్య శ్రీ జయశంకర్ గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా ఘనంగా నివాళిలు అర్పించడం జరిగింది.
జ్యోతి ప్రజ్వలన కార్యక్రమం
జ్యోతి ప్రజ్వలన కార్యక్రమంలో పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి సోమా భాస్కర్ గౌడ్ గారు జరిగింది.
జ్యోతి ప్రజ్వలన కార్యక్రమం
హిందూపూర్ నియోజికవర్గ ఎంపీ గోరంట్ల మాధవ్ గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసి పుష్పగుచ్ఛమును అందజెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
రాజకీయ నాయకుడిని గౌరవప్రదంగా కలుసుకున్నారు మరియు ఆయన ప్రజలకు చేస్తున్న సేవలకు కృతజ్ఞతలు తెలూపుతు పుష్పగుచ్ఛమును అందచేయయడం జరిగింది.