Journalist & Social Worker, Yellandu, Bhadradri-Kothagudem, Telangana
SK. Saleem is an Indian Politician and Current Journalist from Bhadradri Kothagudem in the Indian State of Telangana and also he is a well-known Social Worker.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION-
He was born to a couple of SK. Hymad & SK.Najima on 07th-February-1991 and grown up in a census town Yellandu village of Bhadradri Kothagudem District in the state of Telangana.
In the year 2007, He studied his Secondary Board of education from Main Road High School resided at Seetharaman Takis, Yellandu. Later, he went on undergraduate from Government Junior College located in the Jagadhamba Centre in 14th area, Yellandu, and finished it in 2011.
In 2015, he acquired a bachelor’s degree from Government Degree College. He holds a Master’s degree (PG) by choosing Bachelor library & Science from Acharya Nagarjuna University and accomplished it in the year 2017.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
After being served with the commitments, to expand his immeasurable services he commenced his political career in the year 2018, by joining the Indian National Congress Party (INC) which is ruling under the leadership of Sonia Gandhi.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Congress Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind.
Following year, he gained the people’s affection after serving in the assigned roles in the relevant party, and the people not only advanced him to the post as Youth Leader from INC and from the date of appointment with his sense of dedication he put out many inappropriate things in public.
From the beginning of his political career to the year 2020, he has worked incredibly hard for the welfare of the people, constantly strived for the development of society, and has rendered desperate service to society through the designations he has been appointed to.
Salim made a financial contribution to the child-
– Salim came forward and donated Rps.6,000 to the premature baby girl’s hospital expenses while she was still fighting for her life and she is living at his shelter.
Selfless Outstanding services have been performed by Saleem-
- Every year on 7th-February-1991 Saleem visits orphan homes as it marks his birth anniversary and he provides them with free of charge, accommodation, food, and medical care.
- He formed and was involved in many Social Services and Charity Programs and eradicated hungriness for the people and gave them fascinated life. Cremated Dead Bodies:
- To heal the wounds of Mother Earth, he cremated more unclaimed and unidentified dead bodies at the electric crematoriums.
-Saleem organized a blood donation camp in the village and donated blood to the extreme people.
-This program has started with the thought of no INDIAN should die with lack of blood and by implementing into reality started a group with countable members and started donating all the blood- Normal groups, Negative Groups, Rare Groups across INDIA with the help of donors.
Saleem Services for Senior Citizens & Disabled People-
-For 9 years, he is working round the clock selflessly and tirelessly for less privileged people. By the grace of God, he stood in the position to serve the people with all the facilities and he provides food, fruits, vegetables, and everyday amenities.
-He distributes hygienically prepared meals, medicines, medical attention, and necessities to people who are fighting with life in local hospitals.
-Salim argued for the lunch program to be made available to all low-income students.
-The attacks and assassinations of journalists in the country, according to Salim, were a dreadful thing.
-99TV Representative Salim demonstrated a wheelchair to Manmadha Chari, a disabled person from Kommugudem village in the Bhadradri Kothagudem district.
-Saleem was constantly feeding the monkeys in the district of Bhadradri Kothagudem to satisfy their hunger.
Services Rendered during dreadful Pandemic-
During First Wave of Corona-
- Saleem stepped forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- Saleem moved forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provided financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and delivered varities of food to the poor, and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
During the Second Wave of Corona-
- Saleem also set up a 45 days charity program and eradicated the hungriness of people with corona deficiency symptoms at the home.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He contributed Beds, Proper medicines in public and private hospitals.
- He asked the government to include the cost of corona illness treatment in the Arogyasree card, claiming that the booming corona disease is killing middle-class and impoverished families who cannot afford proper treatment at home.
- He constantly prays for the corona victims that they should get well soon in these critical periods.
- Saleem used to provide meals and medicines to those in the home quartine who were infected with the desired disease.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
Although growing politically, on the one hand, is working hard for the welfare of the disabled people, senior citizens with the responsibilities and commitments and simultaneously working as a Social Worker to be closer in terms of service to the society on the other.
Constantly striving for the welfare of the people and expressing his feelings of service, he provided a kind of encouragement with a passion to serve the people.
As a Journalist, he is constantly have been striving that every week people should have equal justice in society.
Not only he is growing up with the success of many of the services he started from a young age, but he is also moving forward steadily with the position has Journalist by collecting/gathering information in form of text, audio, or pictures, and processing them to a news-worthy.
Saleem urges everyone around the world by stating that the self-service to serve the less privileged is the most precious
service in God’s eyes.
భద్రాద్రి కొత్తగూడెం జిల్లాలో ఉన్న వానరులకు ప్రతి రోజు ఆహారం మరియు అరటి పండ్లను పంపిణీ చేస్తున్న సలీం గారు..
రైస్ బ్యాగ్ పంపిణీ
ముస్లిం సోదరులకు రంజాన్ పండుగ సందర్భంగా, పండుగ రోజు చేస్కునే పిండి వంటల సరుకులను మరియు రైస్ బ్యాగ్ ని పంపిణీ చేసిన సందర్భం..
భద్రాద్రి కొఠేగూడెం జిల్లాలో నివసిస్తున్న నిరుపేదలకు మరియు వికలాంగులకు కూరగాయలు మరియు పండ్లు పంపిణి చేసిన జర్నలిస్ట్ సలీం గారు..
సలీం గారు తీన్మార్ మల్లన్న గారిని హృదయ పూర్వకంగా కలిసి, భోజనం చేసిన సందర్భం.
నేను గెలవటంలో ఓడిపోవచ్చు కానీ ప్రయత్నిస్తూ ఉండడంలో గెలుస్తున్నాను, ప్రయత్నిస్తూ గెలుస్తున్నాను.
ఆస్పత్రిలో ఉన్న వారికి మానవత్వంతో ప్రతి పూట పండ్లు మరియు ఆహారం పంపిణీ చేసిన సలీం గారు..
వీల్ చైర్ అందచేత
భద్రాద్రి కొత్తగూడెం జిల్లాలోని కొమ్ముగుడెం గ్రామానికి చెందిన వికలాంగుడు మన్మాధ గారికి 99టీవీ ప్రతినిధి సలీం గారు వీల్ చైర్ ని ప్రదర్శించారు.
అన్ని దానలకన్నా రక్తదానం గొప్పది అనే నానుడిని ఉపయోగించి, నిస్సహాయ స్థితిలో ఉన్న నిరుపేదలకు రక్తదానం చేసిన సలీం గారు..
Awards & Honors in Recognition of his Tremendous Contributions…
Chote Baba from Khammam highly appreciated and honored journalist Saleem in recognition of his services during the dreadful COVID-19.
Journalist Saleem in recognition of the services he received the Diamond Book of World Record Award…
Saleem has been received a National level Swamy Vivekananda Service Award in the year 2021.
Journalist Saleem received an admirable award ( Diamond Book of World Record) and he is highly appreciated in the MLA CAMP office by Yellandu MLA Hari Priya.
Be a ray of SUNSHINE in the lives of those who are struggling in the DARK.
Journalist Saleem with Superior Indian Politicians
Journalist Saleem is an honor to meet an Indian Politician, Professor Muddasani Kodandaram Reddy
Journalist Saleem extended his heartiest, healthiest wishes to an Indian Politician Seethakka.
Sk. Saleem with Well Known Film Actress
With Jabardasth Actor
With Jabardasth Actor
with film Actor Geetha Singh
With Tollywood actor Suman
With TV News channel worker
With Jabardasth fame Actor
Distribution of Food Packets to Disabled People.
Saleem with Prominent People
With his father SK. Hymad (well-wisher & Mentor)
With his Sub Inspector