Sk. Nagul Meera
YSRCP Senior Leader, Vijayawada, State President of Azad Muslim Committee, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP.
Sk. Nagul Meera is an Indian Politician of YSRCP Senior Leader and State President of Azad Muslim Committee in Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 26th of January 1978, Nagul Meera was born to the couple Mr. Chand Basha and Mrs. Saebe and resided in Vijayawada District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 1992, Meera obtained his SSC Standard from SKPVV Hindu High School located at Gandhinagar, Vijayawada.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
In the year 2009, Meera was drawn into politics through the Indian National Congress (INC) Party which was founded by the Dadabhai Naroji and headed by Sonia Gandhi, with the purpose of addressing the people’s political requirements while also presenting a modest service.
As a part of INC, Meera express keen interest and performs every activity as a Party Activist by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
Having shown an unwavering commitment to Telangana’s development and well-being, he was appointed 54th Division President of Vijaywada in Andhra Pradesh by the INC in 2009 for his selfless efforts on behalf of those who sought his aid.
His sense of Service was exposed by appointed as the Youth General Secretary of the Central Assembly and for his work, In the same year i.e., 2012, He was designated as the Waqf District Board Director of Krishna in Andhra Pradesh to provide more services by continuing his duties and serve people all the way.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
Later on, Meera left the Congress party in 2017 and joined the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP or YCP) to follow the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Mr. Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy’s footsteps and do his part to help the people in a better way.
For his work humility towards the growth and the welfare of the people, he was given the position as the Vijayawada City Sposkeperson from YSRCP in 2017 by providing services to the people by satisfing the requirements of everyone who appealed to him for assistance.
- Meera was an Andhra Pradesh Activist, He Participated in the Samaikyandhra Movement to prevent the division of the state – separating the Telangana districts of the state into a separate Telangana state by providing intellectual support.
- He explained to the people about the 3 capitals and said to the people about the development decentralization i.e how to organize meetings, and generate projects for the party.
- He palyed the main role and actively participated in Foot March(Padayatra)along with Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy(The present Chief Minister of AP)to all over the Constituencies to bring a special status to the party.
- Meera has taken an active role in the Odarpu Yatra as the Jagan defied the party leadership to embark on “Odarpu yatra” to console the families of those who died of shock on hearing the news about his father’s death.
- He accompanied multiple Mandal and District level party meetings in the town, and he also organized Party Membership Programs for the members of the parties.
- In initiatives such as Gadapa Gadapa YSR, Meera has always been at the forefront of the people, confronting problems and working for the party’s advancement.
CAREER IN UNION AND COMMUNITY:
Soon after completing his education, Meera joined the Centre of Indian Trade Unions (National level Trade Union in India) in 2002. From 2002 to 2004, he served in the Auto Workers Union, where he coordinated cohesion acts, legal assistance, and all other forms of help and support for the brutalized workers.
After receiving the authority and performing every activity as his responsibility for the welfare of the people, Meera has taken part in appointing as the Azad Muslim Committee State President of Andhra Pradesh in 2018 by doing his part to mitigate the difficulties experienced by people.
He has been a vocal supporter of Muslim girls being slaughtered and abused, campaigning for justice, safeguarding them, and bringing issues to the Women’s Commission.
Meera worked hard and held dharnas and protests for the cancellation of the Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA) and National Register of Citizens (NRC) as the Indian Muslims might be severely harmed by CAA+NRC since Muslims who do not have the documentation necessary to verify their citizenship in a statewide NRC could be labeled as illegal migrants, and they would be unable to utilize CAA, as non-Muslim Indians would be allowed to do.
- As a combination of every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created a great platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future on joining them in Schools.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Meera has helped the village by supplying food to the elderly and orphaned children, as well as mineral water to the residents.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the basic necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- Meera built a positive platform for the children’s bright futures by hosting an awareness session to educate them about the value of education in school.
- He fights for the people’s concerns, their welfare, and their rights. Many of the colony’s development initiatives were a huge success.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic:
- During the first and second waves of Corona, he provided financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were affected by the lockdown. During the crisis, and acted with compassion, assisting those in need and extending further support to those who had been affected by the lockdown.
- He has been giving vital supplies to assist water-scarce places due to the social gap established by the Covid-19 restrictions.
- Meera snuck across to help those who had been impacted by the lockdown by distributing veggies and fruits to communities, the homeless, and Municipality workers according to the established protocols.
- He assisted the impoverished by providing masks, hand sanitizers, and food, as well as financial support.
- A gathering was organized to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting preventative measures in order to prevent the Corona Epidemic from spreading.
ఉర్దూ భాషను రెండవ అధికార భాషగా చట్టబద్దత కల్పించినందుకు రాష్ట్ర ముఖ్యమంత్రి గారికి అజితసింగ్ నగర 59 వ డివిజన్ పరిధిలో గల లెనిన్ సెంటర్ వద్ద కమిటీ కార్యాలయంలో విలేకరుల సమావేశం ఏర్పాటు చేసి ధన్యవాదములు తెలియచెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
రంజాన్ పర్వదిన సందర్బంగా ముస్లిం మహిళలకు చీరలను బహుకరించడం జరిగింది.
యాచకులకు దుప్పట్లు పంపిణీ చేస్తున్న నాగుల్ మీరా గారు.
అన్న దానం మహా గొప్ప కార్యం కాని ఆకలితో ఉన్నవారికి అవసరం ఉన్నవారికి పెట్టడం పుణ్యఫలమని విశ్వచై అన్నదాన కార్యక్రమమును గ్రామంలో ఏర్పాటు చేసి పేదవాలి ఆకలిని తీర్చడం జరిగింది.