Mandal Minority Leader, Chairman, Podalakur, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
SK Khadar is an Indian Politician and current Mandal Minority Leader and Chairman from the YSRCP Political Party in the respective state of Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION-
On the 05th of January 1983, Khadar was born in Podalakur village of Nellore district to the couple Mr. Basheer & Mrs. Jamella.
In the year 1999, he received his higher board of education from ZP Boys High School resided at Podalakur. Later, he went on undergraduate from Government Junior College located at Podalakur and completed it in the year 2001.
Further, in 2004, he acquired a bachelor’s degree from VR(Venkata Raja) College situated at Nellore.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
He has been interested in politics since a young age, and his passion has led him to become a politician who expects people to succeed as a consequence of his services.
After the conclusion of his qualification, in the years between 2002-06, Khadar was elected and served as a Student Union Member from Congress political Party.
In the year 2006, he commenced his political career by joining the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP) founded by currently designated as Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and President of YSRCP YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind. As being a part of YSRCP, Khadar expressed a keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
His unwavering commitment and genuine determination earned him the post of Ward Member from the 8th Ward of Podalakur from YSRCP where he has contributed immensely.
His ideological commitment and generous sincerity gained him election as the Committee Chairman for the ZP Boys High School, Podalakur in the period, and continued to work hard for the betterment of the Students.
He gained the administration of many individuals and was inducted into the Muslim Minority Welfare Association.
Khadar has provided incalculable services through the Association-
Many service activities were organized such as food for orphaned children.
Helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
He fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- With the sole idea of helping the poor in all possible ways, Khadar joined Andhra Pradesh Mandal Welfare Organization (APMWO) a voluntary organization, and was designated as a Constituency In-charge to serve the people in all ways by leading himself to when they were in difficulty and his pure sense of humor turned him into a great man with humanity.
Services Performed as a Constituency Incharge–
He has been an enthusiastic supporter of all Muslim welfare organizations and continuously he fought for 3years on the issues raised on Muslim Rights.
He fought and solved the issues on Muslim Minority Communities.
- Later on, For his constant dedication and efforts for the welfare of the people Khadar was designated with the Position of Mandal Minority Leader and working hard to put an end to the problems and inconvenience of humankind.
- Since the day he took the fulfilling position, he has been frantically carrying out the tasks given to him without heeding the trust placed on him. In addition to his main responsibilities, he has been addressing the people’s issues.
Performed a Range of Political Activities shortly after joining the Party:
- During Elections, he enthuthisiatically participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to bring more voters to won the party in his locality.
- He joined a large group of people at the party and helped them when they needed it.
- Khadar actively engaged in the Party’s initiatives and participates in every meeting organized by the relevant party.
- He organized and was involved in Political Party Joining meetings.
- He has been serving and assisting the party members whenever they are in need.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the Party.
- He accompanied many Mandal levels and District level party meetings and also organized Party Membership Programs.
Social & Welfare Activities-
- He fought and resolved every issue that was brought up by students.
- Khadar primarily focused on student-related concerns, such as fee reimbursement, and worked tirelessly to ensure that scholarships were awarded to students as soon as possible.
- He provides financial assistance by offering a certain amount to impoverished women in order to help them on the occasion of marriages.
- Khadar has performed many developmental programs and social activities for the welfare of the people.
- Many service activities were organized such as food for orphaned children.
- Helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
- He fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- He helped the death-affected family in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Khadar fight over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
Village & Mandal: Podalakur, District: Nellore, State: Andhra Pradesh
Distribution of Sarees
Born in Podalakur
Nellore, Andhra Pradesh
From ZP Boys High School, Podalakur
From Government Junior College, Podalakur
From VR(Venkata Raja) College, Podalakur
Student Union Member
Joined in the YSRCP
From 8th Ward, YSRCP
For ZP Boys High School, Podalakur
From Andhra Pradesh Mandal Welfare Organization (APMWO)